• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Lock On Missles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok Im making a spell that launchs a missle from a Helicopter(its flying about 800 in the air) and i want it to launch a missle from the helicopter down to the target,i dont know how to make the missle go diagnoly. Is this possible to do??

• i want the missle diagnoly like at an angle like this /

Level 2
Your problem is not clear, in what point of view should it be diagonal. Do you want your missile go from a height of 800 to a height of 0, or should it go from one point to an other without changing the angle the helicopter is facing?

And i wonder what it has to do with Jass. If you want a function to create missiles then you should use Caster System. If i remember correctly it has a system to simulate missiles going from one point to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.