• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
if someone could please make this image into a BLP i think thats the one you need to use it as a loading screen it would be greatly apreciated

I would do it myself but i cant find the neccesary tools for mac

Attachments

• netseawolf_05_1024x768.tga
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
Level 7
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/loadscreen.php

Info on how to make it there enjoy!

Also I'm pretty sure last time I made a loading screen it was a targa, probably not the best choice but it worked, and also most people rather 800x600 images I believe.

Also to try and get your request answered, try to tell a bit about your map, and how close you are to being finished always helps!

Level 11

I can't do it myself because I couldnt find the tools for mac, I do know how to do it

also it takes minute to convert it i didnt think I needed to convince people to spend a few minute to help, also my completion is in my signature

Thanks a bunch HeretoDLstuff

Last edited:
Level 11
np however I have run into a problem I did everything and I double checked with the info on the site you posted but now the loading screen is all black (except the text and loading bar)

I didn't however do that thing where you change it to 512 squares so that may be the problem

Also I did get those tools but I was unable to open the application

Status
Not open for further replies.