Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Loading Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by RaisedByTheInternet, Aug 8, 2017.

1. RaisedByTheInternet

RaisedByTheInternet

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Guys !

I want to share with you a problem I currently have with the map.
    I just downloaded it and it looks really amazing from what I saw ! I started a character and did few quests, I saved my game and left but now that I want to load it the game just crashes every single time. I started a new game twice but the problem still remains.

I thought about using -save but it is not allowed in Single Player. About this I tried to bait the game and launch the map from the local network menu but it said the map was too big...

I launched the game as administrator and in windowed mod but still crashes. Any solution ?

Thanks and amazing map again !

2. VakarlanS

VakarlanS

Resources:
    Resources:
    What are your video settings? Make sure they are on high.

3. MiroBG

MiroBG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Try playing on LAN rather than single player.You can save that way.If it says its too big go to eurobattle.net and download their wvs and unrar and copy paste the contents of the 1.28.2 rar in the wvs folder in your w3.That will patch it to 1.28.2 and ull be able to play

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  4. RaisedByTheInternet

RaisedByTheInternet

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes they are all on high, I did some research about my problem before posting, but thank you. :)

Ok I will try this ! Thank you !

5. RaisedByTheInternet

RaisedByTheInternet

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok it looks like it works perfectly ! Thanks a lot ! :D

6. MiroBG

MiroBG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Np man glad you were able to fix it .If you wanna play with us make and activate ur account on eurobattle.net and join our discord community :) Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers