• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Fatal Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Guys !

I want to share with you a problem I currently have with the map.
I just downloaded it and it looks really amazing from what I saw ! I started a character and did few quests, I saved my game and left but now that I want to load it the game just crashes every single time. I started a new game twice but the problem still remains.

I thought about using -save but it is not allowed in Single Player. About this I tried to bait the game and launch the map from the local network menu but it said the map was too big...

I launched the game as administrator and in windowed mod but still crashes. Any solution ?

Thanks and amazing map again !

Level 5
Try playing on LAN rather than single player.You can save that way.If it says its too big go to eurobattle.net and download their wvs and unrar and copy paste the contents of the 1.28.2 rar in the wvs folder in your w3.That will patch it to 1.28.2 and ull be able to play

Last edited:
Level 1
What are your video settings? Make sure they are on high.

Yes they are all on high, I did some research about my problem before posting, but thank you. :)

Try playing on LAN rather than single player.You can save that way.If it says its too big go to eurobattle.net and download their wvs and unrar and copy paste the contents of the 1.28.2 rar in the wvs folder in your w3.That will patch it to 1.28.2 and ull be able to play

Ok I will try this ! Thank you !

Level 1

Ok it looks like it works perfectly ! Thanks a lot ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.