• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loaded Unit? Ask for it? (Return)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Similar to asking which item does this hero have in that certain inventory slot..
I would like to how if it is possible to ask if, and which unit this certain unit has in its cargo? At which position it is, isn't really important to me..

I guess you could save the units name in a hash table, when loaded, and store it in the loadings transporter-unit's row, and removing them again when unloaded. So you just have to look at the hash table when asking: which units are in this certain transport.

However is there a direct way of asking this?

_________

Although i think it might get a bit tricky with cargo's that could hold multiple units... Wouldn't know how to do that right away..
... maybe with an intreger that goes up or down if unit is loaded/unloaded and then read number of integer rows or some sort, while saving this integer in yet another row

Status
Not open for further replies.