• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lives and Defeat System!!Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Does anyone know how to make Lives in tower defense?
my tower defense i a cooperative mode type
ive been search in youtube but its only for survival mode type
i need a trigger for cooperative type Lives system and also a Defeat system
Provide w/ custom map so i could easily copy it dont worry i will give credits the one who can make this and also i will give +rep

huh?

• Events
    • Unit - a unit enters EndPoint
  • Conditions
    • Owner of TriggeringUnit equal to Enemy
  • Actions
    • Set Lives = Lives - 1
    • If-Then-Else
      • If - Conditions
        • Lives equal to 0
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Defeat Player
its pretty simple (spawn triggers for TDs are much harder than lives)... if you can't do it, I suggest you learn a bit of triggering...

Level 6
that kinda stuff that i want
and i want also the multiboard
the lives is in the multiboard
the time is in the multiboard
the level is in the multiboard
the players are in the multiboard
the wave type is in the multiboard
and no one can make that for me huhu!!too bad

its pretty easy... if you know the basics on how to make multiboards... just learn it, trying to learn triggering right now will help you a lot on the future...

and the life units are not just a waste of performance, its also a waste of space on the map... ^.^

I don't even know why he added it, when the lives are already on the board...

Level 6
could you make one for me dont worry i will give you +rep
coz when im making some of those my head start to feel dizzy and start to have headache lol

I'm kinda tired of making Copy n Paste test maps... I like it much better if the one asking is trying to just get help on how the trigger is made... somehow I feel they are much more worthy of the help... and by learning now, they would surely be of help to others next time... I hope you become like that... ^_^

actually if you just need a copy-paste thing, I think Mafa is unprotected (depending on which MAFA map I guess... but the normal Mafa TD map is unprot...), so you can actually fetch the trigger there... and maybe that's also why I don't really want to do it...

I don't even know why he added it

He did it that way so he could show us how fast our lives are disappearing :)
The human mind can respond MUCH faster to visual stuff than to numbers =P
If you'd see all the units disappearing REALLY fast, you're brain would tell you:
"You're in trouble dude!" :p

Basicly, he did it for us =P

Status
Not open for further replies.