• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

JASS spell/ability request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need a spell that I can give to an object, for example I would be giving this spell to an item, kinda like a tower from Tower Defense - but not much beyond that.

The spell I am going to call 'Lure' for the moment.

What this spell does is it targets a nearby peasant within range, I'm thinking 1800' would be fine, and if it's sucessful based on a percentile variable that is easy for me to adjust for each 'tower type' tells that peasant to go to a specific region, controlled by the player that controls the tower type. I don't want the cooldown speed to be too fast or slow, but I want to also be able to easily adjust the cooldown speed myself.

This is for the time management map, and no regions are set yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.