• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

little questions about milkshape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
here is the problem : my model is finished, and it have textures (bmp).

1. i cant convert the model to mdx. maybe its simple, but i dunno how to do it.

2. it have 3 texture files. is there a way to put them togheter, without having to re-apply the texture?

3. when i change the file type, the model loose the texture. a solution to that...

Level 27
1.) Use Magos Model Editor. Or, you can use Guesst's exporter and export from Milkshape as an .mdx.
2.) You'll have to change the UV wrapping, most likely, as the coordinates will be altered by merging the images/resizing it/etc.
3.) The file type of the texture? Change it in the model data. Do that either using Guesst's exporter (read the documentation at wc3c) or change it in Magos or even Notepad.
--donut3.5--

Level 1
ive clicked on the link to Guesst's exporter and have not been able to access the page. it just says the page time out or is not available. is there a way to find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.