• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need help with milkshape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
-how i can convert ms3d (milkshape files) to mdx?
-how i can make animations?
-the path of the textures need to be determinate or
-warcraft find it in imported files?
-what are the joints?
-sorry for bad english.
-sorry for my stupidity.

Level 2
i have maked a leather armol (i think that can be usefull i only find 3 armols) but i can export to mdl or mdx only import. what i need? sorry for bad english

Level 2
damn damn damn all now i can import into the game

-fist a have maked the stupid model
-then i get the stupid PeasantMilitia.blp and i convert it to bmp
-then i go to my model and put the texture
-i create a folder called armol in the warcraft 3 main folder
-i put my model converted to mdx with magos model editor and the texture returned in blp into the folder
-i import into warcraft with these paths:
-war3mapImported\armol.mdx
-PeasantMilitia.blp
-no work .what i must do?. its no suposed that PeasantMilitia.blp are in the mpq and not its necesary to be imported?
- then i go to kill sheeps with a phone

Level 2
now, how i can have more than 1 animations on the model i can make one but how can swith to the next frame bar and put a name to the animations ??

Level 23
You create different "animations" by assigning sequences to periods on the animation timeline; for example, birth might be between 1 and 25, stand between 30 and 60 etc etc. Have to convert that to 1000fps, though. Take the frame in milkshape, divide by 24 then multiply by 1000.

Level 2
ehh i must get the total frame divide by 24 and multiply by 1000? to get first person shooters ?
m_(ò_ó)_m or a only need to create a animation go 5 frames after it and create other?
-sorry por my stupidity ,again :?

Status
Not open for further replies.