• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Little help with my new map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i've just made my 1st map, but i cant do it all alone. I need little help. Well, its altered melee/defense map. I need somebody to help me with attackers, i want them to be clever and to attack every alliance base. Who wants to help me?
More info on priv.
Map size is Medium
mapa1t.jpg

mapa2tj.jpg

mapa3h.jpg

mapa4f.jpg

mapa5.jpg

As i said, its my 1st map, and im waiting for Your help.

Last edited:
First, you definitely need some re-terraining. If all you did in the map is terrain it, you could send me your map, and I will improve your terrain. I believe it will look much more realistic after I am done with it.
Second, you need someone to make an AI. I really do not know how to this.

If you are interested in my help with terraining, I will be more than happy to help you.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
First, you definitely need some re-terraining. If all you did in the map is terrain it, you could send me your map, and I will improve your terrain. I believe it will look much more realistic after I am done with it.
Second, you need someone to make an AI. I really do not know how to this.

If you are interested in my help with terraining, I will be more than happy to help you.

Didn't I just post this?
huh... how rude!

Sorry, but you should have stated that you know exactly what men do you need. You could write something like this:

"Hi, I have just made my first map, but I can't do it all alone. I need little help. Well, it is altered melee/defense map. I need someone to make an AI that will make attackers be clever and attack every alliance base. Who wants to help me?
More info on priv.
Map size is Medium."

Anyway, back to the terraining. I think that there is many people that would agree with me when I say that you need someone to make your map look epic. If you want my help, I would be more than willing to offer you my services.

Level 3
Hi everyone, and sorry for answering so late. So..

Exavier00 - I need trigger to make all the spawned enemys attac every village that is not destroyed.

x3GlikE - Yes i need little help with triggers, and also looks like i need help with Terrain?

MaTiJa97 - Ill send You priv message.

Status
Not open for further replies.