• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding new custom races to my altered melee map

What do you think of my idea?

• Very good, i like the idea a lot!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good, but it should be better, keep it uo!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not a good idea, you should work on it very much!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea, you should start to think about a new one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone,
I want to add more races to my altered melee map, for example, naga, demons and shandfadus (that would be a special fantasy race, i will ask in the requests forum whenever someone would make them.
So i want to keep the old races, and with triggers have a choice that with old races or the naga, demos or shandfadus. :)) I want to do it with a dialog box.
I would really appreciate your help, since my melee map would be much better with that. I am also want you to give me ideas about these and other races which you can mention.
I will reward you with rep++! :thumbs_up:

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Gogo join techtree contest #5!

Naga, demons - only for single player maps, both races are used too much as 'new race' in multiplayer -> Give a new concept, fuck the old grandpas!

The 3rd one shines for me. Few possible alternative concepts:
- Faceless ones
- Nerubians
- Elementals
- Goblins

Level 15
Thanks the idea a lot, Spinnaker. I will use them as new instead of the two old racesWell, should i keep the old four races or replace them. Well, i don't want to replace them, in a dialog box i want to choose between races, how do i do that with triggers. I will change the old races much, maybe it will be done by october. :)

Level 5
Ashenvale:
Use the Dog model for worker, the Eagle as their flyier, use Wolves, Boars (Under Spirit Pig) as infantry, Quillbeast and Bears (From the beastmaster) as ranged and advanced infantry. As for siege units, use Sasquatch and Jungle Stalkers. Voila. As anticasters I'd use harpies. Racoons can be small swift attackless scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.