• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Li's art stuff II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I'm back, baby.
Wallpaperrrr_by_LiOneSS_178.png

Fearsome_snake__D_by_LiOneSS_178.jpg

Soap_FIN__by_LiOneSS_178.jpg

GHOST_by_LiOneSS_178.jpg

Duty_calls__six_feet_under_cov_by_LiOneSS_178.png

That's it for now :D will update as I make more.
Constructive critique ONLY is welcome. thanks.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

First picture, from Mass Effect I guess, looks great. I can't quite put my finger on the second, it just seems odd. About the third one, shouldn't his elbow rest on one of his thighs? Or a knee? Something, it looks awkward with it suspended in the air like that. I also wonder why he's pink across his face. It looks like an uncomfortable sitting position too. The folds look neat though. Good stuff, keep it up!

Level 34
First picture, from Mass Effect I guess, looks great. I can't quite put my finger on the second, it just seems odd. About the third one, shouldn't his elbow rest on one of his thighs? Or a knee? Something, it looks awkward with it suspended in the air like that. I also wonder why he's pink across his face. It looks like an uncomfortable sitting position too. The folds look neat though. Good stuff, keep it up!

Second one has to do with Joker from Mass Effect. You know how much she is into yaoi.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yaoi and picture of a (hospital?) bed, I can't quite connect the dots.

Level 24
That Mordin looks almost great. Just a bit off, like you should have drawn the shape a little better before coloring.

Hey, can I get a request? Try and draw Legion. <3
Just for you, Will :p

>she likes to draw blushes on her favorite video game characters to make them seem ky00t. lonely nerd girl :D

nerd - yeah
lonely - MAYBE. :|

Shiik: heh, thanks. the folds are my favourite part :) also, don't listen to TDB, he's fucking nuts

Level 13
It would look like a demon hunter if he didn't have that small head.
Night elves have big heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.