• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Link

path:
Warcraft III\units\link\

Import manager:
Link.mdx
ZDfx.blp
white.blp
Link_Portrait.mdx
Texture Link.blp

Based on the N64 game.
N00001

Keywords:
link
Contents

Link (Model)

Link (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: I know this will be useful for many map makers. It's not bad quality, though it could be better.
Level 27
I'll give this a 3/5... While from the screenshot I would have given it a 5/5, when I downloaded it I was slightly dissapointed. When standing, he would randomly perform the spin animation :? :?: . The spin animation looked ridiculous if the size was changed, and the squares... It's just odd... I would reccommend using the blademasters spin art rather than the glowing squares. Other than the weird spin, it was absolutely great! :D
-donut3.5

P.S. Once you fix the spin animation, could you make a young Link model?

Level 2
Nice model. 4/5 because, though there are plenty of animations (yay), none of them is of great quality. It would be cool to see some other Zelda models; perhaps you're up to it? For example Link on Epona, Ganondorf, Zelda, etc. Maybe you could also make a weaponless version of Link, and include the various items that can be attached, that way you don't have to have different animations for every other weapon.

Level 2
GREAT MODEL!!!! NOW I CAN FINISH MY MAP :D but uhh... link is lefthanded. :?

HURRAY FOR LEFTHANDERS (such as myself :wink: !)

Never make a cat mad, for they are sly, and will piss on your computer.

Level 2
Zedla: Bad game to me. Always saving a princes, good thing I buy an Xbox. 4/5 for great skin and model but I hate zedla
:eek:

dont fucking comment if u hate zelda, dont even worry about zelda. if all u have to say is "good model, but i hate zelda" then dont even worry about it. oh, and its ZELDA NOT ZEDLA DUMBASS :evil: :twisted: :evil:

HOW CAN YOU HATE ZELDA :? :eek:

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Level 6
:D PERFECT! this is just what i need for my Zelda temple map, dont worry ill give you credit, it would also be nice if anyone could make a Ganondorf modle, or the Skull Kid, or Zelda. But anyway 5/5 perfect model.

Level 2
What the! Links a complete stiff! WHY! the portrait looks like complete crap like hes A teddy bear or some thing like that and why doesnt he have the sheild in his hand? the animations are complete bull*#% excuse my french!1\10

Level 2
its really good, but i find that his feet are a little short and big, I like it but maybe you should fix his feet a little bit

9.5/10

Level 1
this is a good model gj :D but the onlt prob 2 me is the face ...... it looks funny/weird :S still great job !!

Level 3
absolutely TERRIBLE. Fix the poly, the animations, and the skin. The skin looks hardly anything like Link.

Good job on the shield. I have to admit, it looks exactly like the Hylian Shield.