• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Link Weapon in Animation in some frames only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Man can u link the weapon to a part from the body only in some frames?

For ex: Frame 1-10 the weapon is linked to the hand, frame 10-20 the weapon is linked to other part from the body.

I find it diicult to create weapon attacks like the one in Tauren, to handed, because the weapon doesnt move along with the hands.

I can put a wepon that is already linked to the right hand for ex but is invisble and u will see it only in some frames but there is some other way?

There is no option something like u set some note track in to the dope sheet?

Level 25
You can link one bone to another or to the world from frame to frame by using Link constraints.
example:
Stand2-3.gif

In order to make a mesh or bone invisible in some frames you have to use Visibility track (ON/OFF works best) in Dope Sheet.

Level 11
Link constraints?

I already know how to set the visibilty on\off.

I want to set to get some double handed attacks, 1 handed are easyier.

EDIT:SO i choose from the asign controlers at transform Link constrait option and link a bone by saying add and when i want to unlink it i set link to the word...

Level 11
Man tanks with this i will try to make some weapon attacks.

The default 2 tauren attacks are not hard to make.

But i already asked I posted a Thread Cave Troll with 23 attack animations and it got deleted why? Coz it says i can edit that model.

Level 11
Man i used link constraint and in 3ds is fine, i linked a ball to a cylinder and then to a box and it move first with the cylinder and then with the box but in MAGOS ME NOT, why?
In magos only the box and the cylinder were moving just like it was no links. WHY?

I guess u still have to set some notes into the dopesheet or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.