• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Limit the amount of structures a unit can build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Maybe I missed this. But does such a property exist for buildings?

Like for example, I want to limit the amount of farms my peasant can build. Is that a built in property or does it require triggering?

If it does require trig, what's the best way to go about that? Count how many structures are built of the same type and by owner of the triggering unit, then remove the build type from his build tree?

Level 13
there is a fairly easy action for that which does exactly what you want.

• Player - Limit Training of unit-type "your building" to "your desired amount" for player X
just put it in a trigger at the beginning of your game for ever player (small Loop) and you are set

Level 6
there is a fairly easy action for that which does exactly what you want.

• Player - Limit Training of unit-type "your building" to "your desired amount" for player X
just put it in a trigger at the beginning of your game for ever player (small Loop) and you are set
Situation solved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.