• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Like a reverse Dark Ritual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I would like to ask for help. Here is the initial idea: I would like to create an ability that kind of works like a reverse dark ritual. It will be an ability for mana wyrm, and it sacrifices it's life and gives mana to the target. Preferable would be to give life%, like mana wyrm HP is 200/500, it will give the targetted unit 200 mana, but the maximum is 500 mana. I am quite a beginner to be honest, but I am very thankful for help in advance.

Level 38
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) equal to Reverse Dark Ritual
  • Actions
    • Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) mana to ((Current mana of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + Min(500.00, Current life of (Triggering Unit)))
    • Unit - Kill (Triggering Unit)
Always use that event for detecting spell casts (Begins Casting can be triggered multiple times per ability by spamming the ability and stop). The Min() ensures that it never gives more than 500 mana even if the Wyrm has > 500 life.

Status
Not open for further replies.