• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Light Reaver

"Where was the Light, when the armies of the Scourge trample our sacred land? Where was the Light, when the damned prince defiled the Sunwell? I'll tell you, young lady: the Light does not care about our suffering; it's just a blind force, punishing and the righteous ones, and the wicked ones. And, I think, this force has a great debt to our people."

Well, this is the first model I upload here, and it's a healer unit for Blood elven army, some kind of holy paladin who bend the power of the Light and use it to protect the weak and heal the wounded.

It seems I should write something like "Edit the model as you please, as long as you give me credit", so... Enjoy!

Keywords:
Blood Elf, paladin, healer, holy, Light, reaver
Contents

Light Reaver (Model)

Light Reaver (Model)

Reviews
19:31, 4th May 2016 HappyTauren: Just like your other models, clean, polished and nice looking, but suffers from having some minute details that get lost. Also the filesize is a bit on the high side and animations aren't particularly appealing though...

M

19:31, 4th May 2016
HappyTauren: Just like your other models, clean, polished and nice looking, but suffers from having some minute details that get lost. Also the filesize is a bit on the high side and animations aren't particularly appealing though they work.

Level 8
Lovely model. Could be useful as melee or ranged. Boobs are too pointy though :p
I love the staff and the spell effects. Good one.

Level 6
Good model but and i think this model will be better with sword,mace or hammer :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Had to zoom in to see it was a girl. xD

I really like it, and even more than that I like what you are trying to do (simple, Warcrafty models to replace the sadly copy-pasta'd ones)

Perhaps my only complaint is how the pauldron spikes are kinda distracting... I mean, it's not something I imagine seeing on a base-level T1 unit. But that's just me.