• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a Wolf v1.00b

Do whatever a wolf does! That includes killing other wolves, hunting and annoying humans.

Features:
- Use your "eat" ability to eat corpses, this will give you lost health back and increase your food.
- If your food drops to 0, then you die.
- Get enough Evolution Points and grow up to a bigger, older and better wolf!
- Use your diplomatic skills through the -ally and -unally commands. You need to put a number behind it (red=1, blue=2, etc.)!
- Watch out, frogs are not good for you! You will regain food from them, but your health will drop a lot.
- Veteran wolves can create baby wolves, but watch out, your food supply will drop faster if you create another wolf.

The game is made by Eldrazor (me) .

Keywords:
Wolf,Life of a Peasant,LoaP,Eldrazor
Contents

Life of a Wolf v1.00b (Map)

Reviews
18:47, 27th Aug 2008 Septimus: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/796569-post11.html

M

18:47, 27th Aug 2008
Septimus:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/796569-post11.html

Level 2
How about idea to add a small "nest" for wolf, you can earn some benefit with this nest. For example, some small food and some future items. Of course it kinnda fun when you destroy each other "nest".

PLT

Level 2
It seems like a found a bug when growing into a veteran wolf, it won`t EAT it really fucks me up

wellnice map in there
i really love wolves it reminds me of mine but its free now it lives in the mountains now

Level 9
here are some minor bugs that i found
veteran eat ablity don't work at all near the reaver when you click your wolf to go down he go up though the path of humans (minor terrain improvement needed) and the map is 2 litle for 8-10 ppls make where the path of humans are (up) when they go to end they to be removed from the game becouse they beacome 2 much when no one kill them. But most important is to make map bigger (i also hate when some animal get into the woods and i can't reach it)

map is cool but still need work at terrain

Level 7
here are some minor bugs that i found
veteran eat ablity don't work at all near the reaver when you click your wolf to go down he go up though the path of humans (minor terrain improvement needed) and the map is 2 litle for 8-10 ppls make where the path of humans are (up) when they go to end they to be removed from the game becouse they beacome 2 much when no one kill them. But most important is to make map bigger (i also hate when some animal get into the woods and i can't reach it)

map is cool but still need work at terrain

Umm, at the terrain improvement near the river, there's probably a frog in your path. I don't think the map is too small at all, because you are supposed to encounter and kill other wolves, and I've based the amount of game that spawns on the number of living players. Please use punctuations (. and , and : etc.) in your sentences, because I only understood half of your post.

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Excellent (5)
2) Trigger -
3) Minor Error - Horrible (1)
4) Major Error - Excellent (5)
5) Replay Value - Good (4)
6) Fun factor/gameplay - Good (4)
7) Use of imported material -
8) Single player - Average (3)
9) AI support - Horrible (1)
10) Camera -
11) Originality - Good (4)
12) File Size - Excellent (5)
13) Internet/LAN Friendly -
14) Balancing - Bad (2)
15) Packaging - Average (3)
16) Credits - Excellent (5)
17) Storyline -
18) Theme -
19) Protection - Horrible (1)
20) Quality - Excellent (5)
21) Description/Information/Detail - Excellent (5)
22) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Average (3)
23) Game Mode -
24) Function -
25) Unit Placement -

Total Accumulation Point : 56/85 * 100 + (-10) (Review) = 55.88

[+] -
[!] -
[-] - Map protected and never mention
[-] - 2 stag can own 1 baby wolf ?
[-] - Stag automatically attack wolf ? Ain't they only attack when they are in danger ?
[-] - Human and stag fight against each other ?
[-] - Some unit stuck inside the forest, how the wolf can attack ?
[-] - Sprint hotkey "P" clash with Patrol hotkey

Review : There is a lot of minor error in this map. Apart from the minor error that had been mention, the gameplay seems to be fine.

But, I am not sure if this map have victory/defeat condition on it.

Another -10 point for this map.

Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 56/100
Rating - 3/5
Condition - Good
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 7
Maximus, in RL 2 stags would own a baby wolf too, c'mon... it's a BABY... My map isn't protected, I used WEU for it, so new versions of WE can't open it... Sorry for the aggressive animals, I forgot to mention that the animals have gone mad because of the increase of human activity. Sometimes rabbits can hide where wolves can't... But stags shouldn't be able to do it, I'll fix it. I'll fix the hotkey issue too.

P.S. Where is the update button? ^^

Level 7
.... The fence at the farm, u can jump in, but u cant jump out...other than that its a pretty cool game.

1. The veteran wolf cant eat.
2. Herbivor animals attack other animals...
3. thousands of humans appear on the path at north

Wat animation is used for the eat ability?

Last edited: