• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomber Mania V1.00b

This is my ORIGINAL MAP

Models by : Donut3.5, Dan van Ohllus

Keywords:
bomb, bomber man, bomberman minigame, mini game, mini-game
Contents

Bomber Mania V1.00b (Map)

Reviews
19:31, 24th Oct 2008 Septimus: king, there is no need to write such a statement. We mod of THW site have our own procedure in approving/reject a resources which we must abide. Even our own resources doesn't spare from rejection if we ourselves...

M

19:31, 24th Oct 2008
Septimus: king, there is no need to write such a statement. We mod of THW site have our own procedure in approving/reject a resources which we must abide.

Even our own resources doesn't spare from rejection if we ourselves failed to follow the procedure as well.

As for the map, I am quite a big fans of this map because it quite nice especially the big bang (Play this map to find out :p ). Adding more feature into it and it could be quite a challenging game.

Keep up the good work.

Level 5
Awsome map, but like Septimus said add more features and it will be great!
9/10 +rep

Level 1
Few comments for such a great map! I'll have to give KingB00ker a prrrrrrrromotion!! +Rep 5/5!

Level 4
woow kingb00ker your maps are awsome maybe im your biggest and red fan man your map are so so so cool.can u make another map abour that haunted house with john and continue of ch 2 i dont the name of that map but the main charectar is josh or what eva i dont know about that charectars but pls upload more maps

Level 2
xD lol, exelent map, i think that it will be more funny if you put more escenaries or modes to play like teams, or things like that :)