• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a Peasant Ultimate 10.0

Contents

Life of a Peasant Ultimate 10.0 (Map)

Level 15
Do you know how sick I am of people editing this map ? Well, i can't explain it in words. It would be OK if sumthing was different from all of the other edit's, But there are only small changes. Plz, come up with sumthing new.

Level 15
2 years ago I played LOAP for the first time. After that I've started making maps like it. But after getting better in the editor I always started a new map. But now I'm sick of the editor and spend little time working in it. But since I have made alot of systems for my maps I am going to put them all in a little map. This way people migth use them to make new maps instead if LOAP edits.

Some of my systems: (All of them are multiplayer...but not multiunit...
-Fuel system for cars
-Bank system
-drinking system (Get drunk, and then sober up. But don't drink your way to death :p)
-Placing furniture system (Choose your furniture for your house. Some of them have no use, though some have a task. Like an oven cooks food)
-Public transport system (train, boats, airplane..you name it)
-School and job systems = To get a job you need education. learn from the school and take your exam
-Guitar system (do you want to be a rockstar? Take guitar lessons, then try out for a record company. If you're good you may become a star.
-AI.I'm not shure if I will include this in the demomap but; AI for the people around you in the city. Now, if you're a rockstar they will be nice to you, giving you gifts and follow you around. are you a ''nobody'' they migth bully you. If you're intelegence's not to good, They migth try to rob you. But if you then kill the one who trys to harm you, you gain respect. That includes that if you figth someone, they will help you.

Level 2
If anyone still downloads this, it was my last LOAP edit, i will work on and finish my new type of loap map eventually, but this is small edits so that it can be good, but dont complain, just post reviews about the map