• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lie or die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In this game, you are a man in a concentration camp. You have to lie, disguise and cheat your guards. You must come out with a disguise or they will kill you. You only have 30 minutes...

I'm not very sure about it. Really.

Anyway, the concentration camp is one point but the game needs careful planning to win.

P.S. The game is based on 'true escape stories'. Read it before?

Last edited:
Level 9
Your Idea is good.I personally think this can make for a great map.Just think over carefully,decide what you want to do,and give some more info.

Welcome to the hive!

Level 4
It's coop. I'll plan. You can be terrainer, unit maker, triggerer, modeler, or item maker. I need someone to create some basic stuff you can find in a concentration camp, some recipes for disguises, some different guards which needs different levels to cheat, a map randomizer, different types of passersby, different types of workers which can help or harm you, different types of hiding places (e.g. bins, behind bushes, toilets, etc), some usable items and some random effect generator/traps. Anyway, the full plot follows-you start in a tent/prison/whatever in the concentration camp and have to get out. You have to salvage/steal stuff to disguise. You can interact with some machines to do stuff. You must not let anyone catch you, or you (only you) will get defeated. The concentration camp is only 1 place and you must find your way back to your country. You can buy a ticket using stolen money and go nearer/further to your freedom.(plot ends here)

Anyway, you can take your time to plan in more difficult games and so on. Please contribute your ideas. Maybe different classes or so? Maybe you can take more time to escape or so? Anyway, my WE not working. Can't seem to detect properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.