• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Levelling up in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I have got the sensation of levelling up on many occasions. Usually it goes like this:
First I'm learning something new. It's hard, but I can somehow handle it.
Then after some time it becomes easy and I advance fast.
At some point it starts getting harder and harder to progress.
Then a breakthrough. My capabilities in that area skyrocket and the cycle starts again.

Related to warcraft it has happened about 6-7 times. So I guess I have my first ultimate now :D

What's interesting, is that I can't predict my capabilities for more than 2 or so "levels" in advance.

Has anyone else felt like levelling up?

Level 14
Growing is not based on leveling up, leveling up is based on growing. Fun fact, humans precede video games.

Personally I started 'leveling up' my cooking skills. I felt they were tedious in World of Warcraft, but in real life it's so much better.

Level 5
I feel like I level up at school when I get an a+ :) but when it come Maths I seem to level down all the time -_- bloody annoying :p

Level 14
I take x2 exp when I open my laptop.
I open it about 2 times/day so 2(2exp)= 4exp!
I take x4 exp every day.
So in about a week I take 2-3 levels (depending on currnent level)
Sometimes however I don't open it so x-2 exp........
Anyway I gain exp when opening laptop and rocking on my guitar:goblin_yeah:!!!

Level 8
Life isn't an xp based system anyway, it's skill based and almost completely openended (depending on what server you live in).

Level 12
I keep losing my saves codes. Its bullshit. Everyday I wake up and try to load my experience from the other day, but it never works, so my ability to get out of bed goes all the way back to level 1, and we all know it takes an hour to get out of bed at level 1.

Level 7
I beat up creeps on the streets and in the forest for sacks of gold they carry on them for no reason! Who needs to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.