• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Level Info data missing or invalid help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Lets see, goign about working on my current map as usual. Though when I saved it I acidently named a variable wrongly in a custom script. And went about to go fix it. Apparently a bunch of other stuff was up or something telling me a bunch of errors and I went to save it again after fixing the variable and now I have this. Anyone have any idea on how to restore this or if anyone knows a way so that I can get back into my last verison of the map? I have the last verison optimized with the map optimizer version 4.3 or so.

Level 3
It the maps already optimized then you have a problem. You can't unoptimized the map. But you can try to save some stuff and start over. Get a MPQ program to open wc3 maps and extract the *.j file (JASS/trigger). You could also try to find the destructibles file. Then make a new map and import the files into the new map and see if it works. The JASS file can simply be opened in notepad and copied & pasted. You may have to redo the destructibles and terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.