• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Level 6 Normal units targeted as heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I made Storm Bolt to stun hero target for 0.10 and normal target for 4 seconds, but when I use it on any unit level 6+, it target them as if they were heroes and stun them for 0.10 sec only. Is it possible to make them targeted as normal units, or I need to trigger the stun?

Tested it on troll unit. Below level 6 they get stunned for 4 sec, when level 6+ they get stunned for 0.10.

Level 21
Only Level 6+ units in which the 'Stats - Race' field is set to 'Creep' have a limited magic resistance against enemy spells (like Heroes). If you change it to something else (Commoner, Naga, etc.), negative spells cast on the unit will not have a shorter duration than if cast on a lower level unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.