• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's get to know each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
nickname: airo(i really don't have a fucking idea why my friends call me that. i just got used to it)
b-date: may 5
loc.: baliuag, bulacan
music: everything, except for metal.
personal life: BSIT student, a HEAVY drinker.
interests: beer, beer and uhhh more beer?

Level 8
nickname: Mike, Overbuild, Mischief
b-date: October 8
loc.: davao oriental, mati city
music: everything, except for metal.
personal life: a terrainer, an honors class student, a minecrafter, a gamer
interests: COMPUTERS and tv

PS: i've been here for a long time

Level 2
i think i'll participate more in this group
nickname: 'rod
b-date: april 20
music: i luv everything
personal life: mediocre modeler, 4th year high school
interests: like my brother, i wuv drinking

Level 49
interests: like my brother, i wuv drinking

3835-so-hardcore.jpg

Level 8
just kiddin.... anyways, here's my full data:

Username and Nickname: mischief123/Overbuild
Birthdate: October 8
Personal Life: I love and crave for computers and games. I don't really study much, but I'm an honors student. I draw anime and I also draw awesome stick figures (I'm making a comic called Magus)

Also known as: Melancholic, Homophobic, Overactive, All nighter, Computer addict

Course I want for college: Computer Programmer... to enhance my programming skills!
Identification:
533027_4054890098985_752941708_n.jpg

Music: All EXCEPT most rock songs and "Call Me Maybe"
Religion: Christian
Extra Stuff I'd like to add: Nothing...

WE Skills: Expert-ish terraining skills, poor photoshop skills, average triggering skills, BAD modelling & Texturing skill

Projects: The Ancient Race & PRS Tournament Map

To add me on Facebook: [email protected]
Contact Number: NO CELLPHONE
God Bless~!

Level 8
me and bloodhorn might be the youngest in prs, but then at october, it will be bloodhorn only =P

Additional information:
Hobbies: I mostly love to play computers, make maps and stuff, draw and make comics and i dont study at all. i just listen and review.
Favorite Race: Human and Undead

Level 6
May I ask you guys why you chose your username? I chose RandomPogi because I like being a "random guy" and I chose pogi because it's shorter than handsome, and so that when a Pinoy sees my username, they'll immediately know I'm a Filipino too.

Level 8
I chose mischief because it was a random word inside my head... and 123 are just random numbers.

ANYWAYS... nobody is watching my thread!

Level 1
I am Final Mix (it's me Allain55X, I know its a big reveal because some knows me!)! I love to play Warcraft and any games from Blizzard and also I love Animes. I am 13 yrs old. I live at Philippines. And same with indomitable, an honor student.... Top 2!

Reason I created a new account and abandoned my old account, Allain55X: I got bored using my old account so I make this one. As simple as that!

That's all!

Loc: Somewhere in Nueva Ecija
Religion: Catholic (not strict)

Interests: Multimedia Arts (leaning to photography, filmography, and advertising arts)
^ Music : Mostly Rock, Grunge, and a pinch of Metal here and there and some pop.
^^ Bands : Three Days Grace, Daughtry, 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, Disturbed(?), Avril Lavigne, and blah blah

Currently taking up Civil Engineering (which is in no way related to my interests).

Speaking of modding, I've already left wc3 some months ago and currently modding minecraft and mb warband in my free and motivated time.

Level 4
Username and Nickname: ExecutorWar aka ExeWar
Birthdate: April 13
Personal Life: 3rd year in TUP -Manila studying Computer Engineering Technology (which I don't know why did I take)
Attitude: Friendly, Hard-headed, Lazy(not always), Kind

Identification: Contact me in FB, search for War. you'll find an enemy.

Music: Progressive, Blues, Rock, Alternative, Old Songs, Classical
Religion: Roman Catholic
Extra Stuff I'd like to add: More info about me on
Skills: Terraining, Basic Triggering

Project(s): Rise of the Guardians ORPG

Level 23
Birthdate: August 16
Personal Life: I'm a 3rd year student in SACS. I excel in math, science and english but I'm not really that fond of academics.. I'm not really a "nerd", I'm even the most stupid one in class (It's homosection so yeah..).. Usually I hang out with my friends (mostly my classmates coz my neighbors are those hyper kids and I don't really fit in much with them) in internet cafes playing games but we're not one of those people that cut school just for that and we also don't want to ruin our rep at school.
Hobbies: Computer Gaming, Eating, Sleeping, Reading Books, Sketching and other art stuff..
Music: Well, my playlist mostly composes of maroon 5 but I like a mix of music.. I don't like to stick to 1 music genre really long..
Religion: Roman Catholic
Course: It's either Computer Engineering or Culinary Arts..
Identification: The sleeper..

WE Skills: Average.. Managed to be adept at GUI triggering, Terraining, Cinematics too..
Modeling and Texturing Skill Level: just a beginner on texturing..
Projects: Labyrinth of Death (least likely to be done, although I have Marathon of DOOM).. Heroes Lore : Zero.. and helping with Medieval RPG of Draqu

Status
Not open for further replies.