• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 Things I'd like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, I've been trying to figure out but couldnt about map making. =D, First of all, I am trying to find out how to make 1 weapon kind in a hand at a time so there isnt a bug that a guy has like 3 weapons in his one hand at a time..
I also tried to figure out how to change colors in the Lobby.. Like "Force 1" in green color.. Idk why I want it but I'd appriciate you guys helping me out.
And I also wanted to know how to make Neutral Passive units move by themselves like go from one spot to another patroling without me having to make em In game.. I'll rep++ anyone who helps me out. =D Thank you.

this Color = Helped out.

READ MY EDITS!! I DONT DOUBLE POSTS AND I REPLY ON EDITS!!!!!!!!!

"EDIT" I will also add anyone who helped in credits of my map. Thanks soo much if u help! =D

"EDIT TO REPLY TO KUPI" Thank you Kupi. You are nice to help me out ^.^ I'll add your name to my map right away, and I will give you rep++. Please tell me about your Wc3 Name. Or should I just use your Hiveworkshop name? :p

Last edited:
Level 5
hello Killax the weapon thing can be found right here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1131/
as for the player colour theres a trigger under "player" that allows you to change the colour of them so u would need to make a trigger that changes all force one to green for that as for the nutrals another trigger with regions
Event
Unit enters "your region"
Conditions
owner of entering unit is equal to neutral hostile (or passive) duno what one u want
Event
Move entering unit to move (attack move) to "Your other region"
that should be good
lol its not double posting if u post after some1else posts that would be what most people do lol
yea use my wc3 name its Kupi but there is no need for it if u dont want to
any thing else i can help u with?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.