• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leprechaun

Its one from my earlier works.
I hope you find a good use for it.

I made that strange texture, cause I'd not found any good green ones in the mpq.

Please give credits if you use it.

Update: add stand 2 and stand 3 animations.
Update2: decrease particle emmition and speed in spell - 1 animation.

Keywords:
leprechaun, gnome, fairy, halfling
Contents

Leprechaun (Model)

Reviews
17:48, 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Lower the speed and particle count on those leaf particles. Also you might want to fix the spelling. :P 25th Jan 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

17:48, 23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Lower the speed and particle count on those leaf particles. Also you might want to fix the spelling. :p

25th Jan 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 26
the mesh looks nice and the texture looks also good( althought it is just CnP + recolor.........................but that´s okay in this case)
the animations are also nice this time and very creative.
But I have a suggestion for another stand anim: I think it could be quite nice if he would also casts a pot of gold which disapears after a short moment.
A look-around-animation would be also good.

4/5

Level 15
Leprechauns and other creatures of Irish mythology are often associated with "faerie forts" or "faerie rings" — often the sites of ancient (Celtic or pre-Celtic) earthworks or drumlins.

They usually take leprechuan the form of old men who enjoy partaking in mischief. (c)

I believe if you name sequence "Spell-1" and "Spell-2" It will ranomdly play Spell-1 or 2 by using the tag Spell.You should name it Spell-one and Spell-two to allow users better use of those nice anims.
Beside that the model is nice and well made custom animations.
You didn't joined for quit long but you seems to be experienced.
Keep up Gottfrei.

Level 15
I believe if you name sequence "Spell-1" and "Spell-2" It will ranomdly play Spell-1 or 2 by using the tag Spell.You should name it Spell-one and Spell-two to allow users better use of those nice anims.
Beside that the model is nice and well made custom animations.
You didn't joined for quit long but you seems to be experienced.
Keep up Gottfrei.

oh. thank a lot. :cool:

Level 9
Really nice job! Slight variance in colour between top and bottom but not too bad either way!

Level 3
wow this is cool 4/5 one thing though (its just me being picky :wink:) his cane is all... pointy and spearlike at the bottom
otherwise great job :thumbs_up:

Level 4
xD Ohw Awesome Joke or are you sirious ? A Model does'nt talk in cinematics :p you can just see he's portrait and then you see text but you probably knew that :thumbs_up:

Level 17
xD Ohw Awesome Joke or are you sirious ? A Model does'nt talk in cinematics :p you can just see he's portrait and then you see text but you probably knew that :thumbs_up:

You misunderstod me.
In cinematics and such, people use talk animations when they talk, its hard with closed mouth you know.. And the talk animation is like x2 in speed, impossible to talk that fast. ;)
And in cinimatic maps, real often do the dialogue for the unit, so they do have voices in good cinematic maps.
Hope you get it now.

Level 9
When I downloaded this I had a great use and +rep waiting for it. Problem is some of the attachments are screwed up and the health bar is at his feet. Why is it that some people just cannot be bothered to fix this?