• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legions of War 2 v 3.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I have Finaly got my map to 3.1 ^^! D: you can find olders of my map on Epicwar.com x.x
This is kinda like a Mod of Warcraft , and in a kinda Different World/Time and place.
The Map Has A combination of things: Melee,CastleBuilder,HeroWar,Campaign, and Stratagey.

Many Custom Heros and Units to Try out along with some awesome Abilities =)
The Tatics you can use can variey so much and yes the races are balanced i it just you need to know the right counters and stratagies to win. =D I can beat any race with any race as proof and so can my friends, yes been tested ^^!.

Pick between 10 Different Races
Hordes of Chaos
The Empire
Forsaken Covenants
High Elven Council
Dark Elven Kabals
Dark Legion
Exiled Warbands
Draenei Havens
Naga Strike Force
The Aqirian Swarms

Note: the New Race Aqirian Swarms are still not complete yet but are at a playable Status =D
Also there will be Another Update Soon ^^! With Alot more Suprises =D.
I like Feed Back/Ideas just Reply here or email me =) but no spamming useless crap.
my map may also help other mapmakers with ideas but do not copy mine or be Smitten -.-!

Keywords:
Legions,war,Stratagey,CastleBuilder,Melee
Contents

Legions of War 2 v 3.1 (Map)

Reviews
02:38, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
D: comments plz.... and mod review =D! if ye wondering why it;s Legions of War 2 thats because i made a old one before for Reign of Chaos but that no Longer exists except on my comp D: so Ya Legions of War 2 has a storyline from Legions of War 1 and is in TfT ^^! and ya Races in legions of War 1 were different only 3 remainng the same were Dark Elves , Dark Legion and High Elves except there units heros buldings and stuff have changed =D, Thinking of Making A really cool campaign to my Legions of War Saga ^^! would welcome help for it is well =). Will add Storyline and Each Race Info in Quest Menu Soon =O!.

Last edited:
Level 3
The preview contrast is to less and the mapsize is with 4mb TO big ^^ for hosting.

Actualy it;s just near the limit it is hostable , i have done so my self just for dling it's highly recommended you dl off a site like this or epicwar.com =D :thumbs_up: D: the preview here looks less as good as in the game D:! i had to minimize preview or it will take even more room x.x.

Level 3
I like this map very much I will rate it 5of5

The Races are very cool and I like the swarm thingys the most with their crabs and Spiderling spawner forgotten name^^

Have you ever fought of making some castle fight like with your own created races because I thought of it the whole time I´ve played this even if their don´t similiar o_O

Level 3
Ty for teh comment ^^! ya i thought of make alot of different things with the races i made here D:! ^^! like mabe an aos , footman war , but nice idea with the castle war =D. but for the moment i will be continuing on with this =D soon i will be rdy to upload the Next Updated Ver ^^! oo did ye notice that you can vs comps ^^! with the races =)! D:!

Note: =o still waiting for Moderator review and to be approved =/ zzz.

Last edited:
Level 2
this looks like it will be a good map i'll try it out.

EDIT1:
i hope this is a super good one.

EDIT2:
What the heck... it wouldn't let me play.. it seems the name is to big for me.. i got to dl a second time but shorter name to be able to host my self

EDIT3:
Ether that or the map it self is to big.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 3
yes my map is damanding in ways of having a good comp or you will lag or have big loading screen time D: this could be why and that you need a better comp O_O!, olcharlie your problem is confusing explain it in detail x.x. you may want to place the shipyard in a proper placement like in shallow water D:.

Very werid prob Olcharlie cause all the people i know who dled and tryed got it to work i don't understand why ye can't D:

EDIT:
the elves can't finish their ship yard.

kk found the prob D: and ty for the comment O_O!, will fix it in the update =o! it seems that the high elves can't use the elven ship yard because they cannot use the same building type as darkelves. but the dark elves can D:! , will remake it so that high elves can use it as well =D!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ still waiting for map to be Reviewed and Approved =/ it;s been a long time now =x

Last edited:
Level 3
LOLness, a very lulz question xD. mabe you should try the map D:!. then it should come quick to you lulz. if you still don;t get it by then xD.... If there is Still somethink else is well D: you unsure then respond =)!

- Sigh *still no Review or approvement yet, it's been ages D:!!

Last edited:
Level 3
I like this map many new heroes cool spells new races and that idea with a Unique special abillity for evry hero.

Level 3
=)! yups, i mite be adding Globals to each race soon and Legendaries also more game commands so you can disable legendaries or globals and add more game modes mabe like 'hold the ground' or 'Assassination' =)!:gg:

Sigh Still waiting for the Approvement lulz. D;! =/

Last edited:
Level 3
I remember this game you know if you still want it approvd make a update so people will se it.

Level 3
Yay my second favorite map is getting update after so long and im not the only one that play it im always playing this lan.