• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

..::Legends of the Damned::..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taiion looked up at khal. "you brought some! good." he grabbed garluk by th shoulder, and pulled him back a bit. "right everyone, welcome to first city, of the new world!" he looked around. "i am lord taiion methuseah lucifer. ancient from the times of niahcluc and Garanthor. some of you may have headr legends about me, and the defeat of deathwing." he paused. "i m here, to marshall the surviving races of Magnar, and forge a ne future of peace and prosperity. The humans, orcs, and all other must untie agaist a new threat, that will thraten the rebuilding of civilization of this world..."

"BUT!" Taiion interjected. "It is not impossible. For tonight! somthing legendary is going to happen! Tonight! Two great warriors, an orc, and a human, will return to Magnar, and they weill unify your two races! Tonight! we shall preform ancient magics that will return both Garanthor, and Nicanor to us!" and with that. A large group of people in black robes walked out from a hidden passage to the ancient catacombs... they walkd in line, four carrying a large stone tomb, and the rest carrying large candles... Six others followed from the rear of the precession, carrying green sparking orbs...

Level 12
"Forget about your savior.... If I am right, Pain will soon become most powerful being in Magnar, and nobody will stand a chance against him, not even your Nicanor and my Garganthar!" Garluk shouted back...

OOC: Guys, let's make 'Pain' character more epic, show some fear... -.- xD

Level 12
OOC: w/e, but this should not happen Flat... :S We shouldn't bring them back, because grudges between humans and orcs will come back once again, make the spell disappear, make them fall dead again! :S

Garluk fell on the ground, and as he seen Garganthar alive once again, he started sighing deeply. "This-.....cannot be!"

Level 12
OOC: Mate it's time for new generations, let legends stay legends... Don't bring them back alive! :D (Make this one epic failzor of summoning xD)

Garluk stood up slowly, looking at people in graves. "You should remain dead, you shouldn't be back!"

Level 12
OOC: But Taiion never died mayne', Taiion is not a human being.... If Nicanor comes back together with Garganthar, grudges between Horde & Alliance would start once again + there will be no legends anymore, no songs to sing of legends, nobody to talk about past, since you're bringing past to current time! :S I don't like the idea, Garluk & Illium should become LEGENDS, not server NICANOR AND GARGANTHAR... :S

Level 12
OOC: I do, since I want Pain & Orcish Council to become Top 1 enemies in this role, alltogether with y'all evil characters.... We shouldn't bring old legends back...

Level 12
OOC: Not only Nicanor... I want all other old characters except immortal Taiion and Khal (since they're vampire and angel) to stay back, out of this story... I want to make them 'Legends of Old' and to make our new characters 'Living Legends', understand me guys... :S

Level 12
OOC: Flat, what you made now sucks, but whatever... :S I'll RP somehow... :(

Garluk looked at ashes of Garganthar. "One legend dead, yet another one stays!" he coughed as he said that. Illium looked at him and attempted to push him back, but he failed, since Garluk was already charging towards Nicanor, and he pushed Illium back. As soon as he reached grave, he got kicked by Nicanor in the air. Just as he reached top of that church, he got kicked again by Nicanor, but this time he got smashed on the ground...
"Do not underestimate me..." said Nicanor slowly and calmly...

Level 12
OOC: We could RP that Nicanor joined Pain and other evil characters? - After all, soul of every human is a bit corrupted... even more when he's brought back from the dead...

Garluk was almost gone out of sense, but he somehow stood up. "No....this is unacceptable!" he shouted, and then he turned to Illium. "Do you agree with this, human?"

OOC: well nicanor could be partially courrupt and undead, and he could have a slightly less active roll, but it is against his exsistance to be evil. Fusss, you rp him.

Taiion shuved garluk away and grabbed his staff. He walked up to Nicanor and tapped the tip of his emerald against nicanor, causing him to shudder... but then suddely look like he just woke up...

Level 12
Huge amount of wind appeared, pushing everyone in that church back, making them hit the wall hard. Heavy built orc appeared in the middle of church, looking straight at Nicanor, who was knocked to the wall. "So....legend has been brought back to life huh?"

Level 12
"Hold that spear, Nicanor." said that stranger...at least stranger to Nicanor. He cracked his neck few times, looking at Nicanor with evil expression on his face. "My name is Pain, you probably heard of me. But enough of stupid talk, I've come here to offer you something..."

Level 12
"Yeah, better be so, since I won't repeat mys-..." he was stopped by Garluk, who rushed at him. Not even a move with his eye, not even one single move with any part of his body, and Garluk was kicked back into the wall. "Now...may I continue?" he smiled. "I came here to offer you a pact... pact that would bring you money, power, strength and everything your heart can desire...!" continued Pain. "This world is going to be torn apart anyways, since I heard that dragons are coming once again. Choose wisely, Nicanor... Rule or die..."

Level 12
OOC: Yeah, but everyone hungers for power, I might add...

"You will be given everything your heart desires.... You will be given power, your old empire - if you only get rid of these idiots.... I know they summoned you, but they are not worthy YOU wasting YOUR time and nerves..." answered Pain.

Level 12
Pain smiled, like he was expecting that answer... ''You're making big mistake boy - would you rather rule or be enslaved and kille-..." he said but again Garluk interfered. "Don't listen to him, he's a liar! He only wants to use you as a pawn, as he use-..." he got kicked by Pain once again. Pain just appeared near him - like he teleported to him and kicked him so hard, that Garluk spilled blood from his mouth immediately. "Be silent, dog!"

Level 12
OOC: Pain ain't a pushover - he is supposed to be strongest evil character after UNKNOWN leader of Orcish Council.... Watch yourself Taiion... :p

Pain was pushed away from the church, and he held his ground on the rushy dust, near the human camp. Soldiers spotted him but he sliced about ten of them in no time, and then returned to doors of Church. "Do you really think of me as a pushover?" he asked quietly, as he smashed doors of Church. "Run Taiion...!!" shouted Galuk as he was cleaning blood from his mouth. "This is my fi-....ght!" he continued, spilling even more blood from his mouth. Pain looked at him calmly...

Taiion stood up. "Your power rivals those i defeated a thousand years ago." Taiino coughed. "You may not be a pushover, but beating up a lone, weak orc is no great task. You still have a long way to go." and with that, his staff expnaded, a green shield appeared around him. and he focused... the five green summoning orbs appeared around him...

((The orbs are extrmely powerful. only with them does taiion stand a chance... and he stands a pretty good chance with them... but as pain grows in power, he will be able to defeat taiion even with the orbs.))

Level 12
OOC: I agree with you, by every passing MINUTE (not second) Pain is getting even more powerful... I want to make him something like this: He gets power as hatred among people from across whole world grows.... He feeds with hatred and darkness...

"Hah'... So we have a brave one here?" asked Pain confused a bit - but also shocked. "Don't you maybe think that you stand a chance against me?" he continued, as he was drawing medium-length sword from his black hood. His skin started cracking and becoming dark-gray, almost black. "Now, everyone shall feel the meaning of true PAIN!"

EDIT - OOC: MAAAN THIS IS SO EPICZOR! <3 :D

"Hahahahahahaha!" Taiion laughed, and then grabbed an orb, firing off a bolt of lighling from it that caoused the whole church to shake....

OOC: Taiion, as a physical being is incredibly powerful becasue of his age... and he has acsess to lot of powerful and ancient artifacts and magics that pain cant understand... so i think it should go back and fourth, taiion being powerfull, and then Pain...

Status
Not open for further replies.