• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legends of Arkain - Templar Caste

"Such a shame, to spill the blood of those we once called brothers.That ignorant child will pay"
-Justicar on regards to the Coastal Guards treason-

The reworked models of the Templar units of the Golden Guard
The models are inspired from the historical knights templars and also taken inspiration from the templar models made by @Direfury

Base model: Footman by the man johnwar
I also want to give my thanks to Direfury for the inspiration and the use of his templar horns from the helmet
And huge thanks to the man Shar Dundred and his fantastic work that is Legends of Arkain !
Previews
Contents

Templar Hero (Model)

Templar Icon (Icon)

Templar Justicar (Model)

Templar Unit (Model)

TemplarHero Icon (Icon)

TemplarJusticar Icon (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
A very fine set of Arkain themed models. The geometries are nice, but the amount of polygons is a bit on the higher side. Nevertheless this is a very well made pack of well crafted model edits. Good job.
Level 34
Level 17
I have a question, since this model is for the Arkain series does that mean i require the combined permission of Shar and Raphsodie if i wanted to edit it while using it in a map ?

Level 34
I have a question, since this model is for the Arkain series does that mean i require the combined permission of Shar and Raphsodie if i wanted to edit it while using it in a map ?
On my part, all of my models are free to edit as long as you give credits. As for the models made for Arkain I don t think Shar has any problems with them being edited. You can just credit Shar aswell whenever you use/edit them.

Level 17
On my part, all of my models are free to edit as long as you give credits. As for the models made for Arkain I don t think Shar has any problems with them being edited. You can just credit Shar aswell whenever you use/edit them.
Thats perfectly fine, thanks for the response. i'll make sure to credit both you and sir Shar if i used/edit it.

Level 4
Fantastic models. While they are based on models labeled as Templars the models are very much like Teutonic Knights. That is not a bad thing. I am happy to have them.

Attachments

• Teutonic_Knights.jpg
    Teutonic_Knights.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4