• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Legends Arkain Skull Blade Orc Dragon Lancer Model

Level 19
In the Legends of Arkain of Shar Dundred I've noticed a Winder Rider model that is riderless. Can someone direct me to the link of that model I saw?

Level 19
And then How do I pull out the models from the campaign then? Don't take this the wrong way. I have been scouring through out hive the model and I can't seem to track it down.

Level 19
How do you exactly open the Legends of Arkain custom campaign on the World Editor then??

You open the world editor, then you open the campaign editor along the top which looks like an open book. From there it should open. The campaign editor then you click the "open" button which looks like a folder and double click the Arkain campaign, wherever you have it saved.

Level 19
Ok, I displayed. So how do I display the maps and then get the models from the campaign?
Screenshot (559).png

You probably wont need to go into any of the maps. Just click custom Data and you'll see all the object editor data that is shared across all the maps. Find the unit there to see what the name of the model file is and then go to import manager and find it there and click export.

Level 18
Yes. I got the models I wanted. Your guidance is appreciated @Footman16. Now I have proper Paladins for my Human Faction.
Hi, I also want to give advice for the future.If the campaign does not open due to damage or it was sealed by the developers, then I recommend the program "MPQ EDITOR".It just pulls out all the downloaded files from the campaign or the map, you can't see the triggers:)