• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of War: Begins

MGHetedik

Legend of War: Beginning
Created by MGHetedik
Map Info

This is an RPG style campaign, you can build structures on only one map. and train armies.

Story

The beginning of the Legend of War story, from the elite squad and the Rune Guards. This is a fictional story, a some well-known areas, and some well-known person
Praton is his pre-story, in the elite corps. A new character's story the grand master's apprentice: Landor. The story takes place in the times before the first war.

Features

- 10 playable maps, 6 Interlude maps, and one credits map.
- custom abilities, custom spells, new types of magic: Rune Magic.
- custom models, icons, and skins.
- some imported music and few ambient sounds from World of Warcraft.

Main characters

Praton - The known Stormwind commander Reinhart's son. Praton desires an acknowledgement, and no let it be known because of his father only, joins a elite corps because of this. A skillful swordsman will be from him in the Elite corps.

Landor - The grand master's mysterious pupil. Landor does not remember his past, this his first memory it when the grand master found him in a cold forest. Clever and studies very quickly. The member of the Rune Guard order it is not liked him, because the grand master elected him.

Organizations

The Chrome -- The grand master founded this corps. Their primary task the Rune guards' protection.

166555-albums3139-picture65597.jpg

The Rune Guards -- A unknown Night elf founded it this order in the ancient time when they managed to catch the mysterious traveller. It was their primary task the traveller is prevented from the release, and in alliance with the demons.

166555-albums3139-picture65598.jpg

Son's of Seo Meng -- Seo'meng founded this order in the ancient times. It was their primary task to be set free the mysterious traveller. Seo'meng wanted to help the traveller and wanted to learn from him.

166555-albums3139-picture65599.jpg

The Map

166555-albums3139-picture65596.jpg

Image Description:
Stranglethornvale
166555-albums3139-picture65388.jpg

Image Description:
Black Morass
166555-albums3139-picture65380.jpg

Image Description:
Azeroth
166555-albums3139-picture27601.jpg

Image Description:
Grand Hamlet
166555-albums3139-picture26582.jpg

Image Description:
In the Jungle
166555-albums3139-picture65387.jpg

Image Description:
Northshire
166555-albums3139-picture65385.jpg

Image Description:
Swamp ingame
166555-albums3139-picture65379.jpg

Image Description:
Island ingame
166555-albums3139-picture65384.jpg

Image Description:
Deadmines ingame
166555-albums3139-picture65382.jpg

Image Description:
Goldshire ingame
166555-albums3139-picture65383.jpg

Credits:

Very special thanks to the model/skin creators of the Hive and some other websites models/skins creators.

Mc !
Norinrad
Sunchips
Kitabatake
Horn
Cavman
Tenebrae
Urkdrengi
MassiveMaster
eubz
HappyTauren
Aquis
Wandering Soul
takakenji
Tranquil
Sellenisko
Shadow_killer
Ergius
Dark Hunter1357
Amigurumi
iristle
diosilva16
.KC
Cookie
n4en?
Wulfrein
KeT
Paladin_Garond
Elrat
Alastor
Klarnetist
uGre_
AnimE
WebSter
Ckopnnoh
IKS
FrancK
WizkaZ
3ABXO3
67chrome
Nasrudin
Buster
SinisterX
oBs3rv3r
Dan van Ohllus
Born2Modificate
Chriz.
xXm0rpH3usXx
Stanakin Skywalker
Ezikielth
Kam
Mr.Bob

Bugs/Fix

Version 1.b
- Lumbermill bug/error fixed
- chest bug/error fixed
- mine bug/error fixed
Author's notes

-Save often.
-Only the interlude maps are skippable.
-more screenshots in my profile album.
-I hope I managed to fix the bugs/errors.
-Very sorry for this error/bug in the lumber mill.

Lumbermill Bug/error
- Download the latest version of Legend of War:Begins 1.b
- Download the save file in my first comment. /one Profile and one save file in the lumbermill/

Trailer/preview

I found another man: ButcherT .He play and shows the complete maps. Very special thanks to him.
----
----

Trailer/preview

Captain Mishu Gaming had tried my campaign and made a preview on the first map.
----
----

Keywords:

Warcraft
Trailer/preview
Contents

Legend of War: Begins (Campaign)

Reviews
15:34, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: Map Approved
Level 7
It seems incredibly laggy and jerky for me even on low settings and I don't know why. Any suggestions?

which map/chapter?
The sixth, ninth and tenth map lot quest and a lot of dialogue that sometimes there will be slow and jerky the play. The game save and the game load is very slow on these maps.

i just finished playing it good job 8/10

You played through the whole campaign?
Thank you for your playing, commet and rating :thumbs_up: and congratulations. :wink:
Did you have a favourite map or character?

looks good I'll try it.

Thanks for your comment and your rating. :thumbs_up:

Level 2
great campaign, alot of custom models and great story, just the grammar is bad. From me 5/5 :D

Last edited:
Right sorry its taken so long for a reply but in the prologue it was jerky from the start but the loading was fine. When the pictures had finished and the people started it was just too laggy for me and so I had to skip it.

In the first chapter the loading was fine a little bit long but after it finished again it was immediately laggy and jerky right from the start. Its such a shame because I so wanted to play this. My computer isn't old its almost brand new so software requirements aren't a problem.

Level 7
Yeah i have. I think its the 4th which you go to the pirate base :p
But i wonder if this is truely at azeroth's history or its your imagination :p...
No, this is not truely at azeroth's history.
This is a fictitious story. There are some known characters and some known areas in the story.
great campaign, alot of custom models and great story, just the grammar is bad. From me 5/5 :D
Thanks for your comment and your rating. :wink:
Yes, I know. The grammar unfortunately wrong. I work on the correction.

Right sorry its taken so long for a reply but in the prologue it was jerky from the start but the loading was fine. When the pictures had finished and the people started it was just too laggy for me and so I had to skip it.
In the first chapter the loading was fine a little bit long but after it finished again it was immediately laggy and jerky right from the start. Its such a shame because I so wanted to play this. My computer isn't old its almost
brand new so software requirements aren't a problem.

I do not know what may be the problem.
Other custom campaign there was not a problem like this?
Or other game programs?
When the game /WC3/ is running take a look the task manager. CPU, Mem usage.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll go to freedom :grin:, onto a longer time.
I will not be here on the hive for a while.

Level 1
why there is a bug in the mine in chapter 6 where dane hits coronia or what ever with an ice bolt or something he keeps hitting her and i waited aboit 40 min and he keeps hitting her wtf is this bug plz fix

Level 2
why there is a bug in the mine in chapter 6 where dane hits coronia or what ever with an ice bolt or something he keeps hitting her and i waited aboit 40 min and he keeps hitting her wtf is this bug plz fix

I had that bug too, try disabling a "whosyourdaddy" cheat BEFORE you enter in that cave, you bloody hell cheating faggot :xxd:

Level 7
Hello again, where do I put Profile1.zip?
I write it down again... then.
First, the Lumbermill BUG...
Those who are stuck in the Lumbermill, in the previous version:

- You need to download the latest version, and you find one save file in my first comment. Profile1.zip

- first: extract it.
- Then put it in the Warcraft III/save folder.
/ If you already have the Profile1 folder then rename it. /
- Start the game select that profile, and load the save file.

- I'll check it...

Level 2
how to find inn to find parton in mission ''first seorcy training'' or whatever you spell
update: just found it already but i had restarted the mission case i want to know how to get 2 stock remains to get full inventory for landor

Last edited:
Level 1
I'm stuck at chapter 6, don't know how to go on, can't find Raven for help..."You need Raven help. Go to inn". Please help!

Level 2
Great campaign but can you make it so that you can cut cinematics? its long but I cant cut and now stuck on chapter 2 after a fail :(

Level 7
how to find inn to find parton in mission ''first seorcy training'' or whatever you spell
update: just found it already but i had restarted the mission case i want to know how to get 2 stock remains to get full inventory for landor

In the abbey, there is a bag in the chest in the cellar. Take it.

how to let her live?...but just go out from room?!?...or go away from her

There is NOT an option that: to let her live.

I'm stuck at chapter 6, don't know how to go on, can't find Raven for help..."You need Raven help. Go to inn". Please help!

Raven walks to the inn in the starting scene. Be looking for him there.

Great campaign but can you make it so that you can cut cinematics? its long but I cant cut and now stuck on chapter 2 after a fail :(

I'm sorry,but there will not be a newer version of late. I work on the next part now. Where are you stuck?

Level 7
Sir can you share all the custom villager models? They are all pretty good especially Elviniel! Please I will give credits to the authors

Thank you :wink:, but unfortunately not yet. Some of the villager skins is not my work. I may not upload these skins because of this....
but the Elviniel skin and the tents is my work, and I give the Elviniel skin/model to you gladly. :wink:

Can I ask WHAT hell is the benfit of the Green named Items?

"The green items are of great value, like: Troll Hand, War drum, etc...
Later, Landor's magical abilities to be able to use these items.
Landor can engrave a yellow and green items.
/ The Rune Engraving: The energies of a runed magical item transfer onto a sheet of paper. /

Put your inventory one yellow /or one green/ item and one empty paper, and then use the Engraving ability...

Attachments

• ElfLady.7z
    89.6 KB · Views: 114
Level 2
Hi i have started to play your campaign and its pretty interesting !!! However it is impossible to pass the mission : Assault against Black reef . I take both keys but i cant pass the guards to reach the bedroom from the hallway no matter how fast i do it they catch me every time !!!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
The emphasis was mostly put on the video aspect and not on the game. It's splendid to look at but can get boring having to read 5 word or less lines especially when cinematic mode is not skippable.

prologue:
-a lil' bit too long

chap1:
-the Boss' helmet feathers are blue and in the previous interlude they were red. At the end of this level they are gray
-the hero remains selected during cinematic mode
-when the hero reaches the camp and the cinematic scene starts a bandit briefly gets almost outside of the entrance to look at him and then runs to the left

interlude:
-his house was just next to him and his wife came out to ask him when he's coming home?
-it seems even the venomous cobra can be eaten
-completing the optional quest will leave only one hero to play with

chap3:
-saving on this level takes some good seconds
-the guards seem to have poor sight not seeing Raven from such short distances
-the map isn't much of a helping hand since you don't know where you are
-why would a library key be inside a barrel in the cellar?

chap4:
-how naive was Praton to go from whence he came instead of running somewhere safer?
-how stupid would the commander be to give Shadow a letter thinking he wouldn't read it and how stupid was Shadow not to read it?
-he did not say anything to/about his son at the graveyard
-some allied/neutral units and buildings are blue like some of the player's units
-why is Jack so lazy to get the axe himself? He doesn't seem preoccupied with anything
-killing the Sheep near the Farm may release the meat somewhere near but not exactly where the Sheep died
-the Cleric's Heal does not specify the amount it does
-this level has its terrain pretty much flat
-this Praton is either totally clumsy or just bold to the bone telling the Knight he was who he was

chap5:
-why is the Not Spotted quest located in the optional section if it's not optional?
-why are Marcus and Wolfrot near the trapped villagers and near their guards?
-some wild animals would be nice as enemy
-meat does not stack even if it's the of same type
-if the mercs were coming anyway what was the use to free the wizard earlier?
-how did they found out about the apprentice and why would they save him?

chap6:
-Landor's spells need proper description
-oh come on, he can't use his staff to at least melee attack? Seriously... it takes a while to kill Rats with mana spells...
-spells in a book is not really a good idea
-the Alchemist in the Abbey talks with his back towards Landor
-Raven spawned near Landor but the tavern door was closer to the latter
-how do you destroy the last rune (upper right)? The remaining two ice comets seem to not want to do anything to it. It seems only the Water Spells Book can do something to the runes. Bad luck if Landor got out of the Abbey without it->Restart level. It takes too much time to regenerate mana to use Crushing Wave and it feels silly that Dane just waits there doing nothing
-why doesn't Dane attack Landor when he tries to disable the runes? And why didn't Landor go to help the woman if he saw Dane was attacking her
-the Fel Hound waits to be attacked or for Landor to get near it. During this time Landor can stay and regenerate his mana
-cinematic mode skip please...
-I don't really understand what Rune Engraving does...
-the Master's Task quest does not complete after Landor gets the Conjurer's Book from Coronia. Neither does Defeat Dane
-wait... didn't we kill Goza in an earlier chapter?

chap7:
-funny thing is that the Frozen Orb was in Raven's inventory before chapter 6 ended
-how did Cassius find out about Dane's death and Landor? How did he know he was in Goldshire? Cassius was supposed to be in the capital
-when Reinhart says goodbye to his son, the pirates just run and then Reinhart shortly follows. It feels like the pirates were running from someone

chap8:
-the Rune Engraving and Rune Magic spells were moved one square to the right and on Load they interchange places
-Summon Fire has the same hotkey as Stop
-why doesn't Landor talk to anyone about his pain?
-after meeting the witch in the sewer the camera doesn't change back to see her if Landor gets south. This also happens after returning from the witch. Clicking the mini-map might help. And the holding the left mouse button on the hero's portrait helps too
-why not exit out of the sewer the way Landor came too?
-the Fire Spell Book does not contain anything since Landor got out of the tower. But upon dropping it and retaking it the spells reappear
-after the necromancer dies and the cutscene starts, Landor becomes invulnerable and attacks the remaining panicking Skeletons
-"the door is frozen" and suddenly Landor is in the Mill
-why would Warros tell Landor about the rune... It's one rune, not more
-disable selection of units during and add skip cinematic mode
-how did Landor know that Hebon would know something about Poetor?
-some quests create in the log other don't and you just have to remember what to do. Some quests update other don't
-if Coronia gets out of the Black Wolf tavern before going to Raven, the camera does not reset...
-Isabel was nowhere to be found after Raven got out of the Inn
-how did they take Landor out of the city without the guards noticing something?
-ok... not sure how the Grand Master and found out where Landor was. Cassius should have been keen on killing Landor to avenge Dane, not let Proetor do it and then Proetor shouldn't have told everybody to leave just cause he could've done alone...
-everybody allied to Landor finished their battles but Coronia was fighting alone against her mistress
-where did Coronia have to go just suddenly!?

interlude:
-it seems the Chrome's decline is somewhat met in Thrall's Camp (loading screen)
-Boss went alone to kill Shadow and even told him what he was going to do. I hope it was because he was a man of honour, not entirely stupid

chap9:
-the mayor did not believe the enemy was coming....
-he left his helmet near the well before going into Isabell's house. This Isabell seems to be everywhere for some time now...
-the troops' and Raven's HP wasn't restored after the first day
-enemy units may run back to their camp and return again. This prolongs the wait for the next battle
-what's with these pirates or whatever this enemy is coming in waves each day instead of a full sail's drop during the night on the village's south shore
-where are people like Zack coming from?
-Militia Axe's cannot be acquired
-it seems the heroes roam freely without being endangered by the evil wizards' attempts to assassinate them
-Landor said he was going to lead the attack instead of Raven but then Raven asked him where he was going!? Why was the mage on the island alone? Moreover why was Landor so overconfident to go with only one guard at his side?
-really!? The Night Rambler or Rumbler (have no idea which one is it cause it's the first in a level and the second in this one) destroyed the two ships that were near the shipyard then attacked it a lil' bit and just left...
-the Wall has the same hotkey as the Farm even if its description does not specify it
-if Praton is selected with other units without the SHIFT key the other units will be excluded form the selection
-ships can be "repaired" by Landor's healing rune
-it seems the Cleric that came with Landor is not a normal one in that it does not group select on double click
-the Knights do not get any HP bonus after the upgrade in the Stables is researched
-Praton is a hero but at the same type he isn't? There are two units on the place of one...
-the blue elves don't send units to attack
-it takes quite a while to save on this map later on
-the transport unit size isn't too realistic

chap10:
-caverns that you can't return to and from without any mention of them being blocked
-even with armour on Raven still has light armor and even before had his movement speed: low
-Landor's attack type changed from Hero to Magic!?
-you should put your "cave" and other tips in the doodads' editor suffix box
-this level lacks the element of danger
-Decius and his ladies return to the altar shortly after Shadow and the Ogre leave
-a locked/closed door may prevent melee Shade Blade troops from reaching Hartman
-saving becomes a pain later on. I think the map is filled with triggers that are hampering its good function. I got a crash trying to save after Landor reached the Skeleton Archers
-Boreas falls a while after the arrow(s) hit him
-why would Cassius help Sean summon a creature that wants to kill them?
-I've received a mission failed message (Chrome member died) during the cinematic where Shadow fights Raven after destroying the obelisks with Cassius. The thing is, even with the defeat sign on the middle of the screen the cinematic scene rolled like the game was in pause mode, nothing moved but the transmissions were readable. After the level ended up in victory

epilogue:
-no, it's not over yet. Shadow and Proetor are still alive

This deserves a mighty 3.5 but as that can't be assigned then a 4up wouldn't hurt. No?

Last edited:
Level 7
Thank you for your large review. :thumbs_up: I'll try to answer all your questions. I need some time, I have other work to do now. Thank you for finding bugs. I'll try to fix it.

The emphasis was mostly put on the video aspect and not on the game. It's splendid to look at but can get boring having to read 5 word or less lines especially when cinematic mode is not skippable.

prologue:
-a lil' bit too long

chap1:
-the Boss' helmet feathers are blue and in the previous interlude they were red. At the end of this level they are gray
-the hero remains selected during cinematic mode
-when the hero reaches the camp and the cinematic scene starts a bandit briefly gets almost outside of the entrance to look at him and then runs to the left

interlude:
-his house was just next to him and his wife came out to ask him when he's coming home?
-it seems even the venomous cobra can be eaten
-completing the optional quest will leave only one hero to play with

chap3:
-saving on this level takes some good seconds
-the guards seem to have poor sight not seeing Raven from such short distances
-the map isn't much of a helping hand since you don't know where you are
-why would a library key be inside a barrel in the cellar?

chap4:
-how naive was Praton to go from whence he came instead of running somewhere safer?
-how stupid would the commander be to give Shadow a letter thinking he wouldn't read it and how stupid was Shadow not to read it?
-he did not say anything to/about his son at the graveyard
-some allied/neutral units and buildings are blue like some of the player's units
-why is Jack so lazy to get the axe himself? He doesn't seem preoccupied with anything
-killing the Sheep near the Farm may release the meat somewhere near but not exactly where the Sheep died
-the Cleric's Heal does not specify the amount it does
-this level has its terrain pretty much flat
-this Praton is either totally clumsy or just bold to the bone telling the Knight he was who he was

chap5:
-why is the Not Spotted quest located in the optional section if it's not optional?
-why are Marcus and Wolfrot near the trapped villagers and near their guards?
-some wild animals would be nice as enemy
-meat does not stack even if it's the of same type
-if the mercs were coming anyway what was the use to free the wizard earlier?
-how did they found out about the apprentice and why would they save him?

chap6:
-Landor's spells need proper description
-oh come on, he can't use his staff to at least melee attack? Seriously... it takes a while to kill Rats with mana spells...
-spells in a book is not really a good idea
-the Alchemist in the Abbey talks with his back towards Landor
-Raven spawned near Landor but the tavern door was closer to the latter
-how do you destroy the last rune (upper right)? The remaining two ice comets seem to not want to do anything to it. It seems only the Water Spells Book can do something to the runes. Bad luck if Landor got out of the Abbey without it->Restart level. It takes too much time to regenerate mana to use Crushing Wave and it feels silly that Dane just waits there doing nothing
-why doesn't Dane attack Landor when he tries to disable the runes? And why didn't Landor go to help the woman if he saw Dane was attacking her
-the Fel Hound waits to be attacked or for Landor to get near it. During this time Landor can stay and regenerate his mana
-cinematic mode skip please...
-I don't really understand what Rune Engraving does...
-the Master's Task quest does not complete after Landor gets the Conjurer's Book from Coronia. Neither does Defeat Dane
-wait... didn't we kill Goza in an earlier chapter?

chap7:
-funny thing is that the Frozen Orb was in Raven's inventory before chapter 6 ended
-how did Cassius find out about Dane's death and Landor? How did he know he was in Goldshire? Cassius was supposed to be in the capital
-when Reinhart says goodbye to his son, the pirates just run and then Reinhart shortly follows. It feels like the pirates were running from someone

chap8:
-the Rune Engraving and Rune Magic spells were moved one square to the right and on Load they interchange places
-Summon Fire has the same hotkey as Stop
-why doesn't Landor talk to anyone about his pain?
-after meeting the witch in the sewer the camera doesn't change back to see her if Landor gets south. This also happens after returning from the witch. Clicking the mini-map might help. And the holding the left mouse button on the hero's portrait helps too
-why not exit out of the sewer the way Landor came too?
-the Fire Spell Book does not contain anything since Landor got out of the tower. But upon dropping it and retaking it the spells reappear
-after the necromancer dies and the cutscene starts, Landor becomes invulnerable and attacks the remaining panicking Skeletons
-"the door is frozen" and suddenly Landor is in the Mill
-why would Warros tell Landor about the rune... It's one rune, not more
-disable selection of units during and add skip cinematic mode
-how did Landor know that Hebon would know something about Poetor?
-some quests create in the log other don't and you just have to remember what to do. Some quests update other don't
-if Coronia gets out of the Black Wolf tavern before going to Raven, the camera does not reset...
-Isabel was nowhere to be found after Raven got out of the Inn
-how did they take Landor out of the city without the guards noticing something?
-ok... not sure how the Grand Master and found out where Landor was. Cassius should have been keen on killing Landor to avenge Dane, not let Proetor do it and then Proetor shouldn't have told everybody to leave just cause he could've done alone...
-everybody allied to Landor finished their battles but Coronia was fighting alone against her mistress
-where did Coronia have to go just suddenly!?

interlude:
-it seems the Chrome's decline is somewhat met in Thrall's Camp (loading screen)
-Boss went alone to kill Shadow and even told him what he was going to do. I hope it was because he was a man of honour, not entirely stupid

chap9:
-the mayor did not believe the enemy was coming....
-he left his helmet near the well before going into Isabell's house. This Isabell seems to be everywhere for some time now...
-the troops' and Raven's HP wasn't restored after the first day
-enemy units may run back to their camp and return again. This prolongs the wait for the next battle
-what's with these pirates or whatever this enemy is coming in waves each day instead of a full sail's drop during the night on the village's south shore
-where are people like Zack coming from?
-Militia Axe's cannot be acquired
-it seems the heroes roam freely without being endangered by the evil wizards' attempts to assassinate them
-Landor said he was going to lead the attack instead of Raven but then Raven asked him where he was going!? Why was the mage on the island alone? Moreover why was Landor so overconfident to go with only one guard at his side?
-really!? The Night Rambler or Rumbler (have no idea which one is it cause it's the first in a level and the second in this one) destroyed the two ships that were near the shipyard then attacked it a lil' bit and just left...
-the Wall has the same hotkey as the Farm even if its description does not specify it
-if Praton is selected with other units without the SHIFT key the other units will be excluded form the selection
-ships can be "repaired" by Landor's healing rune
-it seems the Cleric that came with Landor is not a normal one in that it does not group select on double click
-the Knights do not get any HP bonus after the upgrade in the Stables is researched
-Praton is a hero but at the same type he isn't? There are two units on the place of one...
-the blue elves don't send units to attack
-it takes quite a while to save on this map later on
-the transport unit size isn't too realistic

chap10:
-caverns that you can't return to and from without any mention of them being blocked
-even with armour on Raven still has light armor and even before had his movement speed: low
-Landor's attack type changed from Hero to Magic!?
-you should put your "cave" and other tips in the doodads' editor suffix box
-this level lacks the element of danger
-Decius and his ladies return to the altar shortly after Shadow and the Ogre leave
-a locked/closed door may prevent melee Shade Blade troops from reaching Hartman
-saving becomes a pain later on. I think the map is filled with triggers that are hampering its good function. I got a crash trying to save after Landor reached the Skeleton Archers
-Boreas falls a while after the arrow(s) hit him
-why would Cassius help Sean summon a creature that wants to kill them?
-I've received a mission failed message (Chrome member died) during the cinematic where Shadow fights Raven after destroying the obelisks with Cassius. The thing is, even with the defeat sign on the middle of the screen the cinematic scene rolled like the game was in pause mode, nothing moved but the transmissions were readable. After the level ended up in victory

epilogue:
-no, it's not over yet. Shadow and Proetor are still alive

This deserves a mighty 3.5 but as that can't be assigned then a 4up wouldn't hurt. No?

Level 7
Could I perhaps use these assets in a machinima series I'm working on please? :D Specifically that Warcraft 1 style town hall?

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey, can someone help me?? I'm stuck on chapter 6 because i cant attack the runes with spells because they arent "organic" and those tiny ice bolts arent enough to destroy them...

Level 2
I'm stuck at the map where Landor fights Dane. It seems like the rune circles only take damage from those frost energies, and it takes two energies to destroy it. Should I have brought one of those empty scrolls? Is there a spell that can be used in buildings? I cannot figure it out. :(

Level 7
I'm stuck at the map where Landor fights Dane. It seems like the rune circles only take damage from those frost energies, and it takes two energies to destroy it. Should I have brought one of those empty scrolls? Is there a spell that can be used in buildings? I cannot figure it out. :(

I'm really sorry, that's a very bad BUG. :(
My first job will be to fix this bug at the next update.

The Rune Engraving ability uses the empty scrolls. Put a magical object in the inventory and put an empty scroll in your inventory. Use your ability Rune engraving, if you put the right objects in your inventory: A magic scroll was made.
for example: the holy cross item in the abbey.

Advice:
- Read deepstrasz large review on the fourth page. /this Thread/

----------
----------

Level 3
Although it has some bugs and can be tricky sometimes, it is a intersting and enjoyable campaign, looking forward to part 2 :D

Level 3
I have problem.. I can't finish this campaign because it's difficult to destroy the rune in chapter "first sorcery training" need help

Level 5
Just finished it, I really enjoyed playing the campaign.
There were a lot of grammatical mistakes throughout the entire campaign(not a big deal for me.)
But my major problem with this campaign was save/load, I mean whenever I quick saved and came to play from the save something would be messed up in the game.
For example :

1- In Chapter 3 I couldn't pick locks no matter how long I tried so I restarted the mission.
2- In Chapter 6 when I picked up the invisibility ring, I wouldn't become invisible and was stuck in the room.

Don't know if that's only my problem or others have the same issue, overall it was a good and enjoyable campaign.

Level 28
Just finished it, I really enjoyed playing the campaign.
There were a lot of grammatical mistakes throughout the entire campaign(not a big deal for me.)
But my major problem with this campaign was save/load, I mean whenever I quick saved and came to play from the save something would be messed up in the game.
For example :

1- In Chapter 3 I couldn't pick locks no matter how long I tried so I restarted the mission.
2- In Chapter 6 when I picked up the invisibility ring, I wouldn't become invisible and was stuck in the room.

Don't know if that's only my problem or others have the same issue, overall it was a good and enjoyable campaign.
As deepstrasz suggested, version 1.31 is NOT suitable for campaigns. I think you are using that version.
Not only because the save-load bug is a common issue for numerous peoples with 1.31. When you exit the score screen after the mission is completed, you'll encounter the super annoying black screen issue, after which you can't continue the game until restarting the whole PC.