• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Rosaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I am in need of several members for Legend of Rosaria
The following are all things I am looking for.
+Strong people skills.
+Strong knowledge of WE and it's functions.
+Ability to motivate oneself and the team.
+Creativity
+Motivation
+Experience

Cinematic Director
Will be in charge of designing and creating all the cinematics that will take place within the game.
+Knowledge of GUI or vJass.
+Strong Movie-Making skills.
+Ability to work with Storyboard Artists.

System Creator
Will create all the systems used within the game.
+Strong knowledge of GUI or vJass.
+Creative mind to design new and innovative systems.

Storyboard Artist
Somebody to assist me in the creation of the story for this game.
+Creative writing skills.
+Ability to work with cinematic director

Concept Artist
Supports all other roles by coming up with new and creative designs for them.
+Very strong creativity.
+Writing, coding, and/or mapping skills.

Modeler
Creates new and edits existing WC models.
+Strong knowledge of modeling programs
+Experience.

Level 3
Is this multiplayer? Anyway I'd wanna help make it happen. Concept artist or storyboard.

Level 11
I am interested in the position of story board artist and concept artist if the positions still available *crosses fingers*

Level 2
I consider myself average w/ GUI, and would be ready to take on the test of system creator. PM me with a small task as a test if you would like, and I can see to it that its done. I'd be really pumped to help out.

Level 6
By reading the classes this map offers, LAME. C'mon i want something new!
Bard, Joker, Trickster, Demonologist, Hypnotist, Auramancer..

Level 17
Bard - Someone who lulls enemies to sleep and other effects with his lute.
Joke - Someone who tells jokes.
Trickster - Like a joker, but could possibly fight. Same thing as a ninja, just more whimsical.
Demonolgoist - Someone who summons demons.
Hypnotist - Someone who puts people to sleep, and possibly controls their actions.
Auramancer - Someone who has a bunch of auras.

I see nothing terribly original there either. This thread is not made for you to tell me what might work or might now. If you read it in the other thread why would you post your opinions here? This is for recruitment. In fact, you may have hurt my chances for hiring a possible project member due to your remark.

Maybe just shoot me a VM instead. I know the heroes do not sound terribly exciting, but I ask you not to judge until you see them in action. After that, I may take your words to heart and throw in some changes to mix things up.

Level 17
Well, I took a look at your RPG and it does have potential. If you like, I can help you as a storyboard artist. I am quite the formidable lore-writer and I can prove it to you if you like. And with that, I can also apply some of my own creativity to your project.

I also agree, demologists and auramancers are a bit... off-target. Simple heroes may be flawed, but they lead to endless avenues and you can constantly modify them.

Anyway, leet, if you're interested PM me. I will be happy to help you with your project.

Level 17
I apologize to those I haven't gotten in touch with yet.

I've been very busy with getting ready for graduation and other issues.

I know this is vague, but if you are still looking for employment then send me a PM with an example of your work.

Level 8
I think this is a great idea =) and hope it will turn out great.

I think i am very creative myself, im not speaking english very well, but still i think i can help.

Id like to be the Concept Artist, you can try me out =P

If you look for Ûber-awesome pros that knows everything, dont pick me.

Level 5
Well, I would prefer to work for you with GUI if you want, because I dont like JASS much (i can do pretty much everything in GUI).

And to prove my knowledge: just look at my signature.

you are soo egocentric, in every post you are bragging about your "superior gui and jass abilities" and making fun of others.

About the project : I am interested in being the Cinematic Director

Level 17
oritemusic, be friendly, I am one of the good known people on this site, you are nothing, so easy it is in this buis, but well, I am not too active anymore.

I think you should also be friendly. That little message there 'you are nothing' is quite hostile.

But orite, just be patient. It took him a while to PM me. ^.^

Level 5
Ugh.. As leet said, he would accept instantly people who he knows, but I'll guess he don't know you, so you need a proof for cinematic skills...

Just create some nice little cinematic...

fine :p

oritemusic, be friendly, I am one of the good known people on this site, you are nothing, so easy it is in this buis, but well, I am not too active anymore.

I see, so you are an egocentric nerd ?

I think you should also be friendly. That little message there 'you are nothing' is quite hostile.

But orite, just be patient. It took him a while to PM me. ^.^

Alright :grin::thumbs_up:

Level 3
Heh i've just looked at this and thinking..should i join, or should i not?
I have a massive imagination (BIG I TELL YOU! BIGGG!)
Uh..I have loads of unfinished projects but i guess they are not good
I would like to be something not concerning JASS because i have no clue of it!
Uhh...I am bit good with triggers but not so good, I could be a storyboard member not a director because i think theres already one..
If theres a website tell me what it is and i'll look at it.

-HydraReaper

Status
Not open for further replies.