• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ Time to vote for the top 3 models! The POLL for Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! 📅 Poll close on July 16, 2024! 🔗 Cast your vote now!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Legatus Khan of Brass and Bronze

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
hive-logo-small-remoosed-png.373032

hd-png.376391
modeling-png.373686

contest-png.373719
png.373678
6-png.373684

hdmodelcontest6-png.471303
This is my entry for the 6th modelling contest: This is called "The Legatus Khan of Brass and Bronze"

LORE:
Fresh from the Skunk Works, this mechanized centaur is made of brass and bronze and powered by steam. The Legatus Khan is a formidable heavy unit capable of supporting infantry units with Devotion Aura and immune to spells. Thus, the Khan is also equipped with a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher that fires missiles, capable of softening up defenses.

P.S. I moved to the Reforged section, because I post on the Classic section, sorry about that.
Contents

Legatus Khan Icon (Icon)

Legatus Khan of Brass and Bronze (Model)

Legatus Khan Portrait (Model)