• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The New Greenskin Age" Deep within the western border of the Rocky Wastes, near the le

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"The New Greenskin Age"

Deep within the western border of the Rocky Wastes, near the legendary ruins of Khan's city many orcs had gathered. A great orc, chieftain of the Lightshatter clan and a nemesis of Highlord Andorias Valorfist was present, awaiting a ritual. The Khan's advisors called forth the Khan himself's spirit.

--------------------------------------------------
Chieftain Kaz'Agal: I have personally found all five artifacts.
The Khan: Well done, your strength has proven you a worthy successor, should it not have been your efforts, our kind would have been eliminated by the Elite Force.
Kaz'Agal: I will assure their destruction! Grant me your blessing so that I would lead us to victory!
The Khan: You shall be granted my and my advisor's blessing. You will go forth and wash over all that would oppose us.
Kaz'Agal: I shall not fail, all that remains for the humans will be... oblivion... soon enough.
--------------------------------------------------

On this day the new Khan rose and by the beginning of the new Greenskin age, the Khan's spirit and that of his advisors vanished forever.
The Greenskins will soon become the unstoppable force they once were, the Templars failed to stop this. Should they fail again, humanity will be doomed.

Attachments

• 61318.jpg
    61318.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 29
Level 7
oOo sparkly lights from the advisors! Have I met this Kaz'Agal before? Reminds me slightly of Khan in DPA!

Anyway what will this blessed greenskin do? rally the Orcs and wage war upon the Humans? or will we instead breed a new type of Orc? Either way nice pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.