• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Left 4 Dead Beta 0.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Survivors: Stick together and don't die. Try to reach Evacuation vehicle. Dont flashing cars, as they trigger alarms.

Survivors can choose from three guns at beginning of the map. Shotgun, Sniper, and Automatic rifle. Items such as Health pack and pipe bomb can be found over the course of the map.
Contains situations similar to Left 4 Dead where a horde is triggered.

Infected: Stop the survivors from escaping to evacuation vehicle.
You will be randomly chosen a type of "special infected"

They are:
Boomer: can shoot bile at survivors and triggers a small horde to attack the victims.
Death Explosion creates a small horde.

Smoker: Pulls a survivor with its tongue, dealing damage and immobalizing them.

Hunter: Pounces on survivors and incapacitates them.

Tank: High damage and health.

Screenshots:

zombiescreenie.jpg

screenie3.jpg

zombiescreenie.jpg

zombiescreenie2.jpg

Keywords:
Left, 4, Dead, Human, thisruoy, crap, noob, zombie, infected, hero, thisruoy, human, fun, kill, death, rambo, retard, boomer, smoker, hunter, tank, sh
Contents

Left 4 Dead Beta 0.5 (Map)

Reviews
19:41, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 12
If you are aware that this has "crappy" and leaking triggers, don't upload this until you've fixed them. Also, the description should be improved to appeal to players' interests.

Currently vote for Rejection.

EDIT: I've played this for a couple minutes, and I realize this is a really dull map, to put it bluntly.

Level 3
Here are the Things you should improve.

Crappy and Leaking Triggers as one of the users mention earlier
Lacking Descriptions
No Screenshots [Please add one!]
Not really interesting in my opinion.
Doodads

Currently voted for Rejection. Until further inspection.
You have Potential.

Last edited: