• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Left 4 Dead III V0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
This map so hard. You have 20 minute to hide Zombie.
Have -kick, host can kick every one if host want.(-kick 2,3 or 4)
When you die you can't Return.
Good luck

Keywords:
Left 4 Dead
Contents

Left 4 Dead III V0.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:50, 4th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Please improve map description use this for that BB Code and Tutorial
I say this because of Maps Rules. Map with fail description will be rejected!

15 MB for 32x32 omg I see something like this first time -.-
Btw who want to host this and wait to some dude dl on Bnet

EDIT:
First of all I lost 3 min to dl this (120KB/s average -.-)
all because of this 01 Garden of Eden.mp3 [13.978.890 bytes]

Things that I don't like
*Memory leaks in large numbers!
  • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 30.00 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit - Unhide Moon 0026 <gen>
    • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Man dem da xuong Zo...
    • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Region 004 <gen>) facing 0.90 degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing 0.90 degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) facing 0.90 degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Region 003 <gen>) facing 0.90 degrees
    • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Region 002 <gen>) facing 0.90 degrees
And this is one of many triggers

*All maps uploaded oh hive should be on English language!
*Terrain looks horrible (32x32 should have epic one)
*Few custom abilities
*Few custom units
*few items
*No Loading Screen (Custom) or Map Preview image -.-

My opinion is that this map isn't finished jet (better to say far from finish) so this isn't place for it Maps Rules!
Please use Map Development forum for that purpose! Also if you need help with trigger feel free to post thread here Triggers & Scripts and somebody will help you! And at the end I want also to say that if you need any help with editor check this forum World Editor Help Zone!

P.S. explore hive, you will see that this site can give to you all that you want, and that all what he asking from you is to respect RULES and be nice to other users!

1/5 VOTE FOR REJECTION + Map is REPORTED

Last edited:
Level 3
The description was incredibly bad and how is this even meant for multiplayer when it's 14 megabytes? Reject.

l4d3 would be release at 2012 and we don't even reach 2011 yet :p

2012? end of the world ftw C:
Lulz man I come from future, my friend (check signature) show me 2020 year (Damn I become fat -.-) point is that we are still alive :razz: so don't worry about 2012 :xxd: And also L4D3 game was such a fail or maybe not I can't remember :xxd:

EDIT: I think that is time for moderator to close this thread -.-