• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leech (Black)

A simple leech model i did once for some project.
Animations are pretty basic, but it should work fine as a creep of some kind.

Keywords:
Creep, worm, parasite, leech, insect, critter
Contents

Leech (Black) (Model)

Reviews
23:37, 17th Jun 2010 DonDustin: very simple, but then again, it is well made and some1 will dind use for it for sure

M

23:37, 17th Jun 2010
DonDustin: very simple, but then again, it is well made and some1 will dind use for it for sure

Level 4
Can be useful as a plaugeland-styled giant worm too (with some increasement in teh map editor of course).
I hope you want to make a green-skinned version, then we can even put into our maps the Giant Slug, the great ancesor of all Ogres:grin:

gnarly mofo, useful as some random passive insect that casts ''Leech Latch! you have leechs on you, you have slowed movement speed and drain life over time" could even mix with with dota's Rupture Triggers, as they move around causes movement distance % into damage.

who knows?

its gnarly, defnenantly a 9 on the creepo meter but uhh, its easyily a 7-8/10. very seful to those out side back yard starter maps.

EDIT: i didnt know it wasent amphibious, now that i do, i feel its nessesary to mention that, mabe with Swiming animations, could you make it have more MOVEment aniamtions as well? more sqiugly left and right motions like a snake, as icky leechs move like worms and snakes.

a spell channel wer it gets bloated too would be funny but that would also be over kill to hope for.

even as it is it dosent NEED modification, but, would be nice if it swam =)