• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! in the world editor i want to make 2 leaderboards at the same time , one on top of the other. i have tried and it don't work. I want to make one ledarboard for the lives for my TD and i made it and a leaderboard with no value only the name that says what wave is now and i made it too.Both work but not at the same time please help or give another idea for how i can make something that shows you what wave is now. I am sorry if you were unable to understand me - i am from bulgaria - there we don't speak english. THANK YOU VEEERY MUCH!!! :ag:

Level 4
if i remember well, you can't make 2 windows with leaderboard, only one is allowed, even when you do 2 leaderborads. i think so but i can be wrong

Level 4
i think i didn't uderstand you, i meant that you can't make two openable windows and you meant columns and rows, right?

Level 14
You can't understand me probably because i live in bulgaria - there is no english. And i think i've seen in the map 'Heroes Wars II' one leaderboard (with one name) but different windows. How i can upload picture or something to tell you. Thank you both! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.