• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have just made a leaderboard for my map. It's a simple board with the players names and the value is the number of heroes you have killed, (its a hero arena map).

But i need some help adding new values, such as times you have been killed, deaths. And also how to make comments in the leaderboard, for example so i can split the leaderboards in different teams with a text like; team 1, and team 2.

So, how do i use many values per player and make comments in the leaderboard?

Level 6
OMG, im so lazy. Didnt even think it would have a trigger group itself, multiboards i mean. Thank you for even speaking the word "multiboard".

Ok, so for all that looks on this wondering how to make a multiboard, search for multiboard in the triggers list. (maybe thats just me) :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.