• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Laughing time second round ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
haha it was so hilarous. it really represents something close to reality. i liked the ingame dota part, that was hilarous. i should do one too, the only problems are voiceacters. i do the graphics, i can make it, i have flash mx and i made more than 10 movies, but never big movies.

im gonna make a movie with the same lenght, but there will be a beig battle betwen various chars on various places, in a funny universe.

Level 3
It wasn't laugh out loud funny... but it was clever, I also liked the ingame scenes as well. Though... we all know dota is for TD newbs anyway. If I remeber correctly, it has an item that increases agility by 30... lol... I just find that so ridicuoulsy overpowered... it scares me. ( not only does it increase agility hero damage by 30 [and most people get agi heroes anyway] but it increases armor by 10 and attack speed by 0.60)

Level 22
Wow...the main character of that movie has lived out my most desired fanstasy....to extract revenge on those who cause grief online. I swear, people can think they can do or say whatever they want from behind the sanctity of their screen names...I'm just waiting for the day someone actually does what that guy did there.....
-VGsatomi

Level 2
PunX Opinion

This is a very well made Flash Animation, I Must Say I Loved It, It Was Great, Now How About A Movie On Killing Those Losers That Pick Rigged Heroes :twisted:

Level 2
LOL

it was great but did you guys know that the author is from denmark!! i live in denmark.,oO0(Danish people are cool!!) :lol: :D

Level 8
that was the most funniest and most original flash movie i have ever seen! i actually LAUGHED WITH TEARS when it got to that part when it showed "user has left the game" with those sounds from a scary movie, oh man, it was sooo damn funny..
and so fuckin true! i get so pissed when someone leaves on the count.. hehe
:)

Level 2
VGsatomi said:
Wow...the main character of that movie has lived out my most desired fanstasy....to extract revenge on those who cause grief online. I swear, people can think they can do or say whatever they want from behind the sanctity of their screen names...I'm just waiting for the day someone actually does what that guy did there.....
-VGsatomi

So true...for these that lack common sense, behaviour becomes "unneeded" when playing with people online, which they probably never will really see again (and if, chances are that both sides wont remember. Do you remember any leaver-noob you've ever seen? I don't).

Well in the end its just a sign of the bad community wc3 has (and other good games too).
Not that all people behave like that, but if you go by the leaver-rate of a dota (which is very popular), you get like 10-30%, with 10-30% on the other side which would leave too if their team is a bit bad on it(for some equal to: their hero dies before having like 5 kills).

The movie was good but had a few odd parts. The end is just creepy. But it transfered the message

Level 3
IP addresses can't be traced to computers. You'd have to go through the IP service provider and demand they give you the user's address/phone #. It's how the CD co's manage to track piraters.

The ending was very disturbing though... the author should see a psychologist..

Level 12
Man that is so true. But I think the leavers incident occurs during the real battle net games.

That toonhaze animation... its really disturbing.

Level 5
Boy, I hate people who leave just as the game is starting. I think things got a bit strange when the guy went into the computer hacker mode.

Level 9
I stilll play DOTA but ive only done it 4 times and its already realy, realy unbalanced, stupid and BORING the undead always lose because they always leave ('cept me) i saw this on another website (flashplayer.com) and i laught really, really har but it does get scary after awhile............

Level 6
LOL! i feel the pain.. except i dont like dota.. its the same with rp's :p i like the part that he has tons of keyboards lol.. hes prepared for noobie's

Voi

Voi

Level 3
It was very classic and nice but it forgot the most usual type of leavers: the leavers who leaves just because a team mate left before.

Also I dont like the end when he is gonna kill him. It destroyed the reality in it.

I wanna point out that DotA Allstars is a bad map! Why make the film from that one. The only good DotA was the original for RoC! That DotA was SKILL and BALANCED! Infact is that people leave so much because the heroes die too easilily (that doesn't include me, I never even play that map and I wouldnt leave cause of that).

Status
Not open for further replies.