• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lasthitting wounded units...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there! Guys, I have a problem: Computer's towers in my AoS map ceep lasthitting wounded units! How to remove that function from them? I don't need a tower to change a target if that has low hp... :ogre_rage:

Level 10
What's the level of the tower? Creeps with level 5 usually tend to be smarter, might be the same thing for towers.

Is melee AI script enabled?

As far as I know, buildings don't have any levels. Or maybe I don't know something? o_O

And one more thing. Creeps all level 2 but they keep chasing wounded units.

And no, melee AI script is not enagled... I think... Where does it disable?

Last edited:
Level 10
Players hate each other by default. You can change it in the force tab (fixed) or via trigger Player - Set Alliance. If the last hitting is standard behavior, consider dealing the orders via trigger.

I removed Cpu Red and Green from both Forces and triggered alliance relations and now it works perfect! No lasthitting! Thanks a lot! +rep :thumbs_up::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.