• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AI scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi i have no experience with ai scripts. my map is rpg, your fighting some mobs sometimes they spawn etc. i decided to try function
upload_2020-5-2_23-1-58.png
i turned that on because i want ai to be more smart, to move untis back if low hp and aim enemy units with low hp and yes that works but there is one main issue with that thing. computer moves all units that are spawned in game and orders them to move around map in wierd places.

i need solution for it i would like to know if its possible to remove computer ordering units to move over map if ai scripts are turned on

or second solution would be to have meele scripts turned off but then i need to know how to make computer more smart and make him fly with wounded units and aim enemy with low hp.

but dont they aim low units more if ai scripts are on? i only know gui

There's not really a way to "aim" low units more other than to target the lowest hp unit which creeps over level 5 or computer controlled units will do automatically. GUI is triggers, so you could create a trigger where any time a unit belonging to Neutral Hostile/Player whatever drops below say 25% then it'll move to the closest base/fountain/whatever. This trigger would probably be quite simple or quite complex depending upon what you want it to do exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.