• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Laptop With Wc3(Update 2)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: SrebrniLav
This Model is now updated # 2. NOTE: this model is now with keyboard. Texture
-This Model Is Now In Main Screen
-But The Model In the back is black
u can edit this model or putting WoW Screen Shot.

Keywords:
Computer
Contents

Laptop With Wc3(Update 2) (Model)

Reviews
07:27, 25th Jan 2009 General Frank: Edit having two exactly same resources is not allowed. Update your models and do not post new ones. Yeah, you should fix the black parts. PM me back if you need help, but I won't do all the work.

M

07:27, 25th Jan 2009
General Frank:

Edit having two exactly same resources is not allowed. Update your models and do not post new ones.

Yeah, you should fix the black parts. PM me back if you need help, but I won't do all the work.

Level 4
Comment From hellblazer-14:
Heya :)

Well I like the mesh, it's good, but the texture and the wrap is baad :/

You should add a little more detail, so you can actually see keys on the keyboard (or something, on just black), and add a few imperfections to the white (scratches, bumps, something like that), it's a little difficult to distinguish atm.

FInally, you should take a screeshot of the main wc3 screen, or a glue screen maybe, it would look way better. If you look closely, you can see that the top edges of the screenshot kinda drape towards the outside of the model. You need fix the wrap, so it looks straight.

Other than that, good attempt. The mesh is fine, just make sure to update the texture.

hellblazer-14 this is now with keyboard and it have its main wc3 screen

Level 12
There you go, much better already! Looks better with the main screen, and I also like the keyboard a lot.
But make sure, that like Pyritie said, you UPDATE your previous model *there's a special button at the top left of the page for that function*, instead of uploading the remade second version as a second model.

Great job now.
Consider getting someone to make an animation of the laptop opening, and one of it closing (if you can't make it yourself, that is ;p)
4/5 from me now.

Level 3
Looks pretty good. Pretty good for such a model.

Btw you could use this for post-apocalyptic adventures, you know? Computer Labs and so on.