• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lands of Gold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lands of Gold
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info

A standard meele map can be played up to 8
player recommended players:3v3,4v4,FFA

Features

Meele map stuff:
-total of 24 gold mines
-2 Goblin merchents
-2 Merchenary camps
-4 Taverns

Screenshots

Will add later
Keywords:
Lands,Melee,Gold,
Contents

Lands of Gold (Map)

Reviews
No actual change of the original 'Gold Rush' map of TFT

M

No actual change of the original 'Gold Rush' map of TFT

Level 30
Hey there, sorry got busy on my project because I did just resumed it yesterday but here is my review to your melee map and this will be my last review:

Land of Golds Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is good. It is not flat and not empty. You decorated each side with proper doodads but I suggest make some decors too at the areas not only in the sides. Also it is quite wierd there are large shadows in the map like of a Boundary.
-Map has required resources:
  • Gold Mine Shops
  • Merc Shops
  • Taverns
-Player positioning looks fine and nothing is wrong
-Creeps are balanced.

[-] Bad Points:
-None

[] Suggestions:
-Some minor terrain improvements such as putting decors not only in the sides but in areas too and additional, maybe try smoothening the tiles for better results and I would like to question on what are those Boundaries in the map?
Overall, good melee map with good terrain, balanced creeps, fine player positioning and has required resources. Rated 3/5 and +4 REP!

Voting for Approval and happy mapmaking! :cgrin:

Level 14
Hey there, sorry got busy on my project because I did just resumed it yesterday but here is my review to your melee map and this will be my last review:

Land of Golds Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is good. It is not flat and not empty. You decorated each side with proper doodads but I suggest make some decors too at the areas not only in the sides. Also it is quite wierd there are large shadows in the map like of a Boundary.
-Map has required resources:
  • Gold Mine Shops
  • Merc Shops
  • Taverns
-Player positioning looks fine and nothing is wrong
-Creeps are balanced.

[-] Bad Points:
-None

[] Suggestions:
-Some minor terrain improvements such as putting decors not only in the sides but in areas too and additional, maybe try smoothening the tiles for better results and I would like to question on what are those Boundaries in the map?
Overall, good melee map with good terrain, balanced creeps, fine player positioning and has required resources. Rated 3/5 and +4 REP!

Voting for Approval and happy mapmaking! :cgrin:

Thanks for review
and what you mean by last review?