• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Land Of Lords V1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey guys, new to the forum, joined after I heard of it from my friends. This is the First map I made and the first one I upload :). I finished it about 2 years ago but never looked at it again.

I decided to upload it after my friends took a liking to it. Anyway, It's a basic melee map where you control one human dynasty/clan as they fight for control over the Human empire (this is before the war with the Orcs). It's a free for all map, each team gets one hero and a base you can upgrade several times (no base building tho). You can capture neutral villages (they will fight back) and you can capture enemy structures as well. The goal is to capture or destroy the enemy townhall. who knws if the map seems successful ill make a second one.

Suggested number of players is full house (much more fun) but 1v1 or ffa with any number of players also works. Maximum number of players is 7.

Anyway, Hope you like it. Any bugs, suggestions, tips, all are more than welcome.

EDIT: I made this map, but under ithe title it says created by unkown, dunno how to fix that. Help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

Keywords:
Land of Lords, Green Delta, Medieval, Human, Melee
Contents

Land Of Lords V1.7 (Map)

Reviews
17:11, 5th May 2009 by bounty hunter2: A quite poorly made map, severely imbalanced, containing very bad terrain, unoriginal, unknown author, this won't get approved here, use Epicwar please. Don't submit your first work here, read the rules aswell...

M

17:11, 5th May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A quite poorly made map, severely imbalanced, containing very bad terrain, unoriginal, unknown author, this won't get approved here, use Epicwar please. Don't submit your first work here, read the rules aswell, Rejected.