• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Of Destiny V1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
3 ruthless kings have been fighting for years until a young prophit call Zalaman came and said one of the kings will by triumphant in the next battle. Choose one of these legendary Kings and face your destiny...

My other version of this map is still out their and i am multiuploading, the reason is is that it wont let me update because their is a glitch. please delete it map moderators

Change log from 1.6c
-added 2 more units
-added upgrades
-added a hero
-fixed gamplay constants

update 1.5:
-added 2 more units
-added more building
-added upgrades

Changes for 1.7:
-changed model for king
-fixed the terrain some more.

This map is for enixperienced players that want to have some fun.
map does not require any hardcore thinking.

Winning objective: kill all other kings and be the last king standing
Losing objective: your king is killed

Units:
King - The leader of any army. use his brute man-hood to build up your forces and to crush any resistance you can find. but in many cases thaqt the king dies, your empire will be utterly demolished.
Footman - Peasants from your town which are blood-thirsty and ready for battle. armed with a kite shield and long sword, they are a swift and vertile unit
Archer - Women that are standing against Comunnism and Facism. these women are armed with a leather bow and unlimited arrows. try and fight through these strong women, dare ya
Native Skirmisher - After building your Town Hall,he heard the bell and came in to explore. they signed treaties with your king and will use they're anceint weapons to help you fight!
Teenage Boy - A young man trying to prove himself to his lord. He is a engineer and builds basic structures and repairs. (builds houses and walls)
Calvary - after purchasing the mount upgrade, the Natives have borught in some of their horses to use for battle
Longbowmen - Finally the Natives show you some of their secrets and give you 100% recyclable bows. but they are tipped with barbs from plants, which give it extra damage, also has a further firing range because it is light-weight.
Riflemen: after inventing gun powder,the king created a one-shot rifle which does massive damage but high cooldown.
Demolisher: after inventing wheels, the king made a sling-shot powered device allowing to make the first artillary machine ever.

FOR MORE UNITS ECT. DOWNLOAD THE GAME!

Structures:
House - houses are the main part of any growing community, but in this case they are also good for taxes. for each 7 seconds (7 days) each house you have will pay you 4 gold coins in appreication of your protection. houses also provide one food, which gives you food and water which trains your units.
Magi Tower - A ban of wizards set up in a Magical fortress. theyre defenses may lack damage, but is a strong defensive tower.
Refugee Camp - filled with all types of races from 3rd world contries, as theyre countires may be in the fuedal age, they still have the grit and muscle to fight! choose between archers and footmen to help out your king
Wall - not much left to add, a basic wall with enough strength to keep out the badies for a short period of time.
Town Hall - The primary Sanctuary area for any king, unlimitded food and water and time to rest. Ise this structure to upgrade units, technology, and abilitys for your king.
City Hall - as time progresses, so does technology, the king has invented gun powder and wheels,( if you upgrade your town hall.)
Barracks - the development of new and better trained units are trained here (riflemen and demolisher)

(added upgrades for some structures)^^
[rainbow]Map Creator: human-master112[/rainbow]

Keywords:
medieveal,war,king
Contents

Island Of Destiny V1.7 (Map)

Reviews
09:29, 9th Mar 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Triggers are bad and have memory leaks. Terrain can and must be improved as well as gameplay.

M

09:29, 9th Mar 2011
-Kobas-:
Triggers are bad and have memory leaks.
Terrain can and must be improved as well as gameplay.

Level 4
as i said in the descript, the update button was not working.
i am asking a map moderator to delete it. its ok if u didnt read it lol, its the truth.
i would like people to rate it on the following:
triggers: /10
enviroment: /10
fun of game: /10
game-play:/10
overall: /20

please rate and vote.

Level 15
I prefer using my rate system :grin:...
Terrain
-3/10 you should use more shrub, flowers (maybe some custom models), and put them not only near trees... PS: why is fire pit there?
Gameplay
-5/10 Overall gameplay is not bad.. I think you should put some income on your great hall, and make magi tower and wall build requirements (Great hall).
And King has very low hp, you can come with snipers and slay him easy...
Description
-7.5/10 Description is very nice made for such a small map :p !
Fun
5/10It's quite fun, but i think you should put some more units.
Overall
3+5+7.5+5=20.5

0-8 Very Poor Map 1/5 Vote for Rejection
8-16 Map should be improved 2/5 Vote for Rejection (if not improved)
16-24 Good 3/5 Vote for Approval.
24-32 Very good map 4/5 Vote for Approval +rep (if it's enough good :grin:)
32-40 Excellent Map 5/5 Vote for Approval +rep

Your map is Good Map and i vote for Approval :p

Level 4
Ok i did that, if you are a map maker or even know a little bit about it a would like it if you could vote for decline/approval:ogre_hurrhurr:

i do not want it to make it 4 player, because then it is way to crowded ( i have already tried that) and please tell me what ito do with the terrain in some places to make it better. thankyou

Last edited:
Level 17
ENVIRONMENT -3/5
GAME-PLAY - 3/5
ORIGINALITY - 2/5
FUN - 4/5
OVERALL - 3.5/5

NOT A BAD MAP, NEEDS MOAR WORK N MOAR MAGNETZ.
LRN2 UPDATE YOUR POSTS AND IT'LL BE GUT JAH?
:goblin_yeah:

Level 6
Good idea, but it needs alot of work.

You should improve terrain, and king model, like Crown or something.
CHANGE
You should add one player There are 4 courners, Change tile of Town Center.
3/5, Good