• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Island Of Destiny V1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
3 ruthless kings have been fighting for years until a young prophit call Zalaman came and said one of the kings will by triumphant in the next battle. Choose one of these legendary Kings and face your destiny...

Change log from 1.1
-added town center
-fixed magi tower
-added 2 units
-added an ability for the king.
next update coming soon!

This map is for enixperienced players that want to have some fun.
map does not require any hardcore thinking.

Winning objective: kill all other kings and be the last king standing
Losing objective: your king is killed

Units:
King - The leader of any army. use his brute man-hood to build up your forces and to crush any resistance you can find. but in many cases thaqt the king dies, your empire will be utterly demolished.
Footman - Peasants from your town which are blood-thirsty and ready for battle. armed with a kite shield and long sword, they are a swift and vertile unit
Archer - Women that are standing against Comunnism and Facism. these women are armed with a leather bow and unlimited arrows. try and fight through these strong women, dare ya
Native Skirmisher - After building your Town Hall,he heard the bell and came in to explore. they signed treaties with your king and will use they're anceint weapons to help you fight!
Teenage Boy - A young man trying to prove himself to his lord. He is a engineer and builds basic structures and repairs. (builds houses and walls)

Structures:
House - houses are the main part of any growing community, but in this case they are also good for taxes. for each 7 seconds (7 days) each house you have will pay you 4 gold coins in appreication of your protection. houses also provide one food, which gives you food and water which trains your units.
Magi Tower - A ban of wizards set up in a Magical fortress. theyre defenses may lack damage, but is a strong defensive tower.
Refugee Camp - filled with all types of races from 3rd world contries, as theyre countires may be in the fuedal age, they still have the grit and muscle to fight! choose between archers and footmen to help out your king
Wall - not much left to add, a basic wall with enough strength to keep out the badies for a short period of time.
Town Hall - The primary Sanctuary area for any king, unlimitded food and water and time to rest. Ise this structure to upgrade units, technology, and abilitys for your king.

Map Creator: human-master112

(in game pictures coming soon for descript!)

Keywords:
king,castle,fight,medieval
Contents

Island Of Destiny V1.2 (Map)

Reviews
09:26, 9th Mar 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Multiupload

M

09:26, 9th Mar 2011
-Kobas-:
Multiupload

Level 4
the terrain is suppose to be plain or their wont be enough room to build. i just added an update fixing the player problems. im going to downgrade the tower cause it is not balanced

Elbuds what do you think? comments ideas concerns?

and also i would like everyone to rate the map on the following

terrian - /10
gameplay- /10
origniality-/10
fun of game /10

then your reasoning thanks

Last edited:
Level 5
There is too few units
You should put an AI it's not hard for this type of maps
You should put upgrades
I killed the king but I didn't win

Did I mention there is only few units to build/make
3.5/10

Level 4
There is too few units
I killed the king but I didn't win

can i ask what king you killed? teal/blue/red?

and yes i could make an ai and im going to add more buildings now that you say that.

oh nvm i jsut fixed that, putting in a update with extra units and buildings, plus an ability for the king. also fixed the magi tower. im going to have another update soon.

Last edited: