• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holiday Island! v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: tee.dubs
This is not mine (I'm just uploading it) and its a really good map there is AI its about some island where tourists come you have to make some kinda markets to take as much as money from them you have one hero that can't rise over lvl 1 you can pick from 4 heroes they are all pandas.
You can be a smuggler and kill tourists for money. Who gets to:
-2000 gold = (Short Game
-4000 gold = (Normal Game)
-8000 gold = (Long Game)
I repeat this map has AI.

I dont hve anything to do with this map I give all credits to:
nerdook
E-Mail: [email protected]

Keywords:
Singleplayer, AI, Panda, Island, Holiday, Villagers, LoL, Beach, Smugglers, Smuggler, Tourists, Money, Gold.
Contents

Holiday Island! v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
15:36, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
He would require permission from the creator first.

Anywho a nice little map, as the other said it's relaxing to play so it's perfect when you dont want to do anything else than just sit back and relax with some warcraft :)
Thanks for uploading.

~Murcky~

Level 4
Actually i used 2 create a map wit the name of Holiday Island like this one long time ago. It's true. But i lost it wit my hard disk n WOW now it's a suprise 2 see "Holiday Island" here. One thing is the purpose is similar 2 each other. Very funny, Very FUNNY !!!

Level 3
So..., can you prove it?
This map is fine, but need some improvement .If possible, I'm looking forward to a next version:D.

Level 4
It's not mine, just hav the same name n similar purpose (get money from the guests). But i'l try 2 make it again if possible. I do't know if i could since i've got other maps in development. ~_^

Last edited: