• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lack of Maps on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok people I think this is a very good site but, It lacks maps. We don't have enough maps here. We need more. I suggest we get maps from other sites and bring em here. I dont think this will be illeagal but just to be sure we should somehow include the name of the original creator. I hope this will succeed in bringing more maps to this site. If you know of any good sites go there get 1 or 2 maps and submit them here. Thank you

Level 5
Im getting the feeling i just told everyone on this site that im a noob. If im right in guessing the system doesnt work that way, does it?

Level 22
Well, this site seems to focus more on modding and campaigns then actuall mapping. Warcraftiii,net and warcraft.org may be places you are looking for as far as maps go, although there are still a large amount of excellent maps on this site. Personally I like a site where I can keep up to date with new maps as they are posted, rather then places like warcraftiii.net where it's just sheer overload and can only d/l 1 to 5 maps a day...and have to put up with a lot of useless deconstructive spamming in the map comments section...

Although it would be nice to see more maps. submitting other people's maps without permission is the wrong way to go...
-VGsatomi

Level 5
I can understand that but what if we gave them credit? And actually when i said more maps i had campaigns in mind. Other maps would be nice to though. Another thing is this whole topic might be moot because i dont think the things on this site are user submitted. but i really dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.