• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Improving the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This has probably been discussed before, but wouldn't it be possible to improve the maps section so that the authors could write a good description of the map? As it is now, we have to write the description in a post to the map...
If that one thing was improved, I think your site would be much more popular for downloading maps

Level 22
I'm working on getting a delete request option for maps and models. Only Darky can implement that, but I will be trying to talk him into it. As for the maps, authors can post aditional information about a map they upload in the map's comments section. Or they can properly fill out the in-map description area rather then just say "NEW VERION 333.555.6.6.7ABD NEW HEROES ADDED!!!!!!"
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.